Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Can You Use 500 Bucks.. Ok Reward To Who Can Help Me Get My Car Back..

Old 04-21-2006 | 02:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

Ok guys i will update after this long search for the title...Its also lost and was never notorized... signed over to me... I bought the car from cini off of ebay a year ago..From a kid named Jason Busch(which was a 3d party seller) 17 Sweeney Ct Springboro, OH telephone 9378857378 which also f***ed me and not awnsering my calls to get me a new title notorized went at night to get the car which i payed 4 gs.. I have a paypal reciept for alittle of it.. the other reciept I made almost 3 gs in cash is in the car in Tn.... anyhow I contact the orginal owner off of the title and they said yeh thats right they let someone else sell the car and so on.. they were gonna cooperate with me and get me another title. (but as stupid as i am I lost there info and one of lost the title..Hope its packed away..) anyhow the car I took to Knoxville my Girlfriend drove it illegally..I drove down a 93 mx6 which i have the vin for it 1YVGE31A3P5180770 its a 2.0 hunter green with a red trunk lid.. My buddy trailerd a 89 probe gt turbo down which I can get the vin for that for shure.. But i know the owner scrapped that out.. and then my 00 tiburon.. it had under 40k miles veilside body kit(but messed up) One reason why I took it down there was so he could fab while I saved up to do body repairs(waiting on ricks damn fenders to come out..)

anyhow I know I am DUMB ASS AND GOT SCREWED WITH OUT KY JELLY

But i trusted these people and made a few mistakes. hope this is makin alittle more sence and what not thanks Chris

Ok here is pics of it on ebay... http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v300/mis...ron/ourtiburon/

then the guy drove it from some play in cinci to Springboro after puttin it back together for me

and then after we got it home... http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v300/mis...arch1st%202005/

Ill post info on the shop and the owners in a few..

I repeat I know why they are not cooperating its because several other customers have threatened there familys thats why they dont wanna give any info out..
Old 04-21-2006 | 02:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Not really.

We need the info for the person who YOU LEFT YOUR CAR WITH!!!

Name.

Email Address.

Address.

Phone #.

ANYTHING.
Old 04-21-2006 | 02:33 PM

Ok I am gonna look that all up right now... and trust me the police wont do anything... a buisnuss is a buisnuss and can screw anyone at anytime.. all they got to do is file mechanic leins and shit like that.. or just file bankrupt..

I know its confusing, but hang in there Ill let you all knwo anything you want its a long story

I just want my car

I would be happy if the tubalar lower control arms were installed as payed for
Big brake kit wich i wish I would have saved pics of.. cause now i am jelious of the guys willwoods all the way around

and all the other nice aftermarket(fabricated parts Promised) or that the guy can make... I show you some of his work u all would have done the same thing

neonman_n_lilred@yahoo.com is there email

Todd and Misty Wilson
Precision Motorsports
6501 Oakridge Hwy
Knoxville TN, 37921

Someone elses story

If anyone wants to pair to sue them, or sue them 3-4 together, I AM IN.

I have NO coordinates. I cannot get a hold of anyone. Even with a lawyer, I wouldn't be able to do anything.

Spoke to Knoxville Police DEPT (Sargent Sean Hejna and Gary Halliday there)

Sargent Hejna said it is a civil matter. I don't think so. It would be a civil issue if they went bankrupt. Instead, they bought a house for their family, with our money.

Call the Knoxville Police DEPT, speak to Sargent Hejna, or Gary Halliday. Let's put the heat on the police, so they give us what we need to take action. It think the police should handle it... No legal action needed: they did this to MANY persons... it's gotta be a fraud, NO MATTER how they present it.

Knoxville Police Dept:
Police Chief
Sterling Owen, IV
View Chief's Bio
KPD Headquarters
800 Howard Baker Jr. Ave
Knoxville, TN 37915
sowen@cityofknoxville.org
865-215-7229

GUYS: TEAM WORK IS THE ONLY CHANCE.

Hope my post will not be deleted. No violence here, we are simply trying to defend ourselves.

Frank
morinfr@videotron.ca
514-824-8844

Let's TEAM UP!

thats another guys post... see I didnt even have to call the cops..
Old 04-21-2006 | 02:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

They've obviously screwed over several folks, it's not a CIVIL matter. Let me see what I can do over the weekend.
Old 04-21-2006 | 02:52 PM

And for Todd and Misty U leave me no Choice but to do what i got to do.. Man I loved you guys.. you were always good to me. treated me like a good friend, made me feel special in ways i never felt.. all I wanted was a dream and you all took that dream from me
Old 04-21-2006 | 07:46 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

If they took everybody's money and bought themselves a house, then they deserve whatever they have coming to them. I don't know why you would be defending them. You may just have to go steal the car back. Seems how the cops are useless, they probably wouldn't even do anything if THEY reported it stolen from you getting it back. lmao.gif