Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Bullsh!t.. Crushing Cars For Racing

Old 09-29-2005 | 08:41 AM

actually---thats one amazing idea fing02.gif
why auction it off so someone else can own it and do the same thing possibly. its a harsh way but itll be effective none the less
Old 09-29-2005 | 08:47 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

This is like 2 years old news man.

If you race in LA, you run that risk. Thats why I get border line violent when little fvcking fags in 92 integras with rusty fenders try to race me. I want to just jump out bust his window and get a full wind up for the hardest slap he's ever felt/seen/heard in his whole life. EVERYONE wants to race, but NOBODY thinks abou the consequences. Plus half the time they'd smoke my little n/a hyundai owned.gif
Old 09-29-2005 | 08:48 AM

QUOTE (Blacktibs @ Sep 29 2005, 08:47 AM)
This is like 2 years old news man.

I want to just jump out bust his window and get a full wind up for the hardest slap he's ever felt/seen/heard in his whole life.

lmao.gif lmao.gif all that anger and he gets a slap? man you can control yourself
Old 09-29-2005 | 10:29 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

I think they should have their licenses taken away permanently. The car did nothing wrong. I just goes to show the desctructive/disposable society we live in today.

RIP Iroc Camaro 02.gif
Old 09-29-2005 | 11:13 AM

personally I think it's alittle exsessive to take away a car for street racing.... people don't even get their cars taken away for drunk driving and that has killed FAR more people. I mean trashing a 10k+ car is cruel and unusual punishment in my book.... personally if I had the money I would go to L.A. and street race just to get caught and fight them from ever doing that again.... the punishment doesn't fit the crime