Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Breaking up sucks

Old 09-10-2009, 11:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Well I must have pissed the ladies off here to????
Old 09-10-2009, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

this is the first time i got to read this thread sorry sad.gif. im not close with either of my parents. my dad could careless what happens to me and my mom drinks and is never home. all of us kids are extremely close now. now where am i going with this, i wouldnt let either of my parents move in with me ever. my dad steals and my mom has hinted several times that when i become a pharmacist, i will have tons of money to give her. not happening. the day i turned 16 i got a job and she instantly stopped paying for just about everything for me. i dont no her parents and her situation. erin and you are whats called the sandwich generation (people taking care of their parents and their own children). its not cool and it is very stressful. divorce is sadly on the rise because more families are moving in with each other for financial reasons and ultimately the outcome isnt pretty.

how close were you with her parents? i ask because since she wont talk to you, maybe talk to them and see if they can shed some light on the situation. i dont think you are being controlling at all. as long as you(erin) tell someone where you are going and what time you expect to be home, there isnt an issue, which she neglected to do. you had ever right to call her and ask her where she was. because honestly, if i had a boyfriend that i never told where i was going and never called to check on me i would get the impression that he didnt care. now if she told you where she was going and what time she would be home and you still called then you would be controlling and you didnt do that.

its awesome that you're done with the pot smoking now. however you are going to have to show her that you are serious this time. do something for her that you would have done when you lived with her without her parents. i bet she forgets that. remind her of what it was like before all the commotion started. i wish i would have gone that with my previous boyfriend. maybe things would be different......
Old 09-10-2009, 03:34 PM

Thanks for the reply Red (can I call you Red?) Erin is only close to her mom and I did speak to her today. Sounds like to me that Erin has put a gag order on her mom cause she is not talking. She says they don't talk about me but I am not buying it. I asked her if I should just give up hope and she said no give her some space. I said the last time I did that she moved out and we were separated for 3 months and she responded saying that Erin had not told her any plans to move out. I do know that her family is pretty pissed at her and also think she is in the wrong but Erin is so stuborn she won't see it any way but her way. I am kinda just stuck in limbo right now it seems cause I have to give her the space she wants but I just want to go up and hug her and tell her I love her but that won't be happening, it's driving me crazy. Guess for now I will just keep looking at the clock and keep wondering but it is very painfull.

I am still smoke free, no withdrawls just like in june. I swear quiting cigarettes was 10 times harder, no 20 times harder. She is aware I quit but is not impressed, now that I think about it she didn't say much in june when I quit then. I really can't do anything to show her how I feel cause she doesn't want to see it right now so. I have told her that I love her everyday but it seems to make her mad so I think I might just shut up now and see how that goes.

Sorry for the spelling errors people I know there are plenty.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:22 PM

Well I went out drinking tonight (Yea nfl is back) to get out of the house and away from the tension and I even turned down the smoke twice offered to me by my brother, he is also a long time on again off again smoker. Just got to make sure I don't swap the bud for beer although I am thinking of partying all weekend long and not coming home except to grab my bike and gear for a ride or 2 this weekend. I don't want to feel trapped at all this weekend. Interesting thing happened when I told Erin that i was going out, she asked if I had a date!!! Side note, we are living together right now, not sure if i mentioned that. i have the bed she has the couch and she did mention that a gentleman would give up the bed, my response was you broke up with me so you can have the couch, was that a bad move? Back on the subject, so she is worried I have a date, maybe she cares maybe she doesn't, not sure. I try to get info from Alyssa but the news doesn't sound good so I think this is most likely over. Oh well, life will go on and i will find someone to love again. Just hate the fact that my daughter has to go through what i went through. I was about 12 or 13 when my parents split and it sucked. I kept hoping they would get back together but that wish would die. i don't think i have seen my dad since i was 15, sure as hell aint gunna do that to my daughter.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:39 PM

Well well well... just found one of my missing check books that I had asked her if she had. Just found it in a spot were it was normally kept but I know it wasn't there before cause i checked sevaral times. Erin likes to right herself checks out of my account and into hers so i open it and sure enough she had written a check on the 3rd of this month (b4 breakup) for 150.00. I havnt seen anything go through my account so i cancelled that check number just in case. If I find anymore going through I am gunna tell my bank I didnt write them and its a forgery. I will not press charges on her but what do you think the bank will do?
Old 09-11-2009, 09:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

QUOTE (HotBlue02 @ Sep 10 2009, 10:22 PM)
i have the bed she has the couch and she did mention that a gentleman would give up the bed, my response was you broke up with me so you can have the couch, was that a bad move?

LOL Sounds like what I told my wife. I told her if she's going to get mad at me, she can sleep on the couch; I wasn't going to be punished because she was mad and vice versa. Incentive to not be mad at each other smile.gif
Old 09-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

In my experience something like being paranoid that you're going on a date (or cheating) it's because they're doing that to you.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:01 PM

I don't think it could get any more crazy but here it goes. So I cancelled that check Erin wrote and it would appear that she infact did drop it into her account and she put a date of 9/3/09 to make it look like she wrote it before we broke up, nice huh! She went out last night and bought some new clothes and shoes for herself. Now she had no money, check that she had about 10 bucks in her account and now she has 55 or so, yea I been snooping around.. This would have brought a total of about 160 in her account. I check the receipts laying around around and there are 3. one for 60, 33 and one for about 10. She used her card for all those purchases so once the check is returned to her there will be a 39 dollar charge for each swipe. She just more then doubled the cost on what she purchased lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololo
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Well anyways I am gunna go hang out with some peeps, later yall and thanks for the support.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:34 PM

Well I have been turned down on marriage so I guess it's time to grab my own boat and float down the river of life on my own. I feel so fucking depressed right now, i don't know what to do. Just gunna pop some sleeping pills for now and maybe I can get a good night sleep. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so fucking misarable right now. I don't want to sound like a bitch but I really need someone to hold me right now as my life crumbles away while i am searching for meaning. Need someone to tell me it's ok, evan if it's a lie just to stop the pain. gunna loose my woman, my family, my house and my mind, check that lost my woman the rest is coming one broken step at a time. I told her she can have everything in the house that we built together, just gunna take my x-box, car, computer and other personal belongings. Part of me still has hope that more time will heal things and thats what her mother is saying but i can't go on right now. Not after the things she has said to me i just don't see it.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

My advice is to not give her everything. That's a typical thing for a man to do and I understand why a lot of guys do it, but she doesn't deserve any more than half of everything. Sell the house and split the profit 50/50. The odds are pretty good that if she gets the house she'll just lose it anyways and then nobody will have anything to show for what you spent years of your life building up. At least if it gets sold you can take your half and put it into the bank and pay the child support you'll be ordered to pay out of that money and cover the fun things you want to do with your daughter.