Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Birth Control

Old 05-19-2010 | 09:19 PM

thanks lazy, and her big point was that i "didn't listen to her." she thought that all i thought was that it was the pill, but i openly told her i've listened to everything she's had to say, and that there is merit to what shes saying, i still think the bc has something to do with it. the thing that bothers me most is that she doesn't want to seem to do anything about it. and as far as me by wanting to switch the pill to change her personality by proxy as you said, i want the happy girl i fell in love with back. when we got back together she told me exactly that. she wanted us to be happy again, have as close to what we had back. and hell, if this bc isn't working the way it used to and its more expensive, and no sex, then why stay on it? i dont understand. but we broke up earlier today, so i guess the only idea i have left to help her is try and get her mom to realize this may be a part of it. i just want her to be happy again...