Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Bill Gates' House

Old 10-24-2001 | 07:24 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Bill Gates' House

All I have to say is DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN!!!!!!
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/nycu/tech/bil...lgate/gates.htm

I'm loving the Underground Garage! Damn....what I could do with that..... eek.gif
Old 10-24-2001 | 07:47 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tib

looks kinda like a water park. under ground garage only holds 10 cars, if i was the richest man in the world i sure as hell would have more than 10 cars
Old 10-24-2001 | 10:55 AM

Heh. Bill Gates isn't the richest man in the world anymore. What's-his-face that owns Wal-Mart is.

"In a world without Fences, who needs Gates?"
Old 10-24-2001 | 01:01 PM

Originally posted by Dan:
Heh. Bill Gates isn't the richest man in the world anymore. What's-his-face that owns Wal-Mart is.

"In a world without Fences, who needs Gates?"

Nope, billa gotchi is still the richest

1 Billa Gotchi( Bill Gates)
2. Warren Buffet
3. Paul Allen
4. Larry Ellison( Oracle)
5. The Walton Family( Wal Mart)

Heres an intresting question, do anyone think melinda married bill for his looks!LOL! Or his money? rolleyes.gif
Old 10-25-2001 | 09:37 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

Bill Gates has enough money to buy every team in the MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL. And still would be rich after. Amazing... rolleyes.gif
Old 10-25-2001 | 12:57 PM

I figure he has had so much success, I am secretly hoping for xbox to fail. The thought of him getting richer from xbox makes me sick!
Old 10-25-2001 | 01:49 PM

Vehicle: Custom Wagon

Yeah but just think why you were out parting and banging hot chicks. He was at home playing with his......computer. rolleyes.gif As for me I've enjoyed what I have done so far in life so personaly I believe I'm the richest man in the world for it. But hey just having the zeros doesn't count I guess. I just need a number in front of those zeros.

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: guilty ]
Old 10-25-2001 | 11:01 PM

Originally posted by guilty:
Yeah but just think why you were out parting and banging hot chicks. He was at home playing with his......computer. As for me I've enjoyed what I have done so far in life so personaly I believe I'm the richest man in the world for it. But hey just having the zeros doesn't count I guess. I just need a number in front of those zeros.

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: guilty ]

Here is something funny about bill gates. He is always crying about software piracy, but yet his whole windows graphic user interface was pirated from apple. That guy is such a hippacrite. And since he bought ms dos from someone else,what has bill gates actual created himself?