Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Bill 4437

Old 04-07-2006 | 12:26 PM

QUOTE(Korean_Redneck @ Apr 5 2006, 01:00 AM)
My friend is a Manager at Burger King in Indiana.

4 Mexicans requested next Monday off so they can join the demonstration in Indiana. My friend told me he let them all off Monday because of the fear of getting his ass kicked by 4 big Mexican guys.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Three of my friends did that.
HAHAHAHAH
They have a black manager and he was scared to death to say no to all of them.
LoL
{they are born americans, and 85% of the whole staff is LATINO}

I agree on certain portions of the bill, but their are certain things i cannot agree on. I hope the bill does not pass, and is later broken up or altered.
Illegal immigration is a problem, but that bill is not the best way to attack it.

I do not agree with the retard kids walking on the freeway risking their ass for something they do not understand. I also do no like the fact that 95% of them look like retards when they are interviewed.

As far as the protest here in los angeles.. that was a beautiful thing. I felt like i was in a World Cup Soccer game with a bunch of flags being waved around (the majority american). It was not like the media portrayed, with the majority being Mexican flags.
I remember seeing flags from Cuba, Puerto Rico, Dominicana, Panama, Mexico, Guatemala, Salvador, Italy, Spain, Japan, Peru, Korea, China,.... It was nice.
I would say about half to 2/3rds of the protesters were College Students.

On a side note, it was a MASSIVE chick fest. banana.gif

Dam i love LA.