Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Anyone know celebrities?

Old 02-16-2005, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My grandfather on my Mothers side was the postmaster general of the United States. Not really famous but a pretty powerful and respected individual.

My wife's maiden name is Morrow, as in Morrow snowboards....again, not famous but rather wealthy.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:57 PM

Uhh John Kerry came to my school, thats about it...
Old 02-16-2005, 09:47 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon FX

QUOTE (AllBlackTibby)
My grandfather on my Mothers side was the postmaster general of the United States. Not really famous but a pretty powerful and respected individual.

My wife's maiden name is Morrow, as in Morrow snowboards....again, not famous but rather wealthy.

^^Thats sweet, I rode my friends old school 3d revert back in the day, still the most controllable board I've ridden.

Lets see, I hung out with Crystal Method backstage in '01 and walked them out to their tour bus. They started to pick fights with passing cars, they were pretty drunk and b****ing about their label the whole night. It was pretty bad when they couldn't find "High Roller" and started throwing beer bottles across the stage.

My roomates cousin directed American Pie and both Final Destinations. He also talked with the girl who plays Jakie on That 70's show at an airport.

I've met Borjn Leins, and Ricky (don't remember his last name) from the old school Forum Crew. They signed my Forum #8 Jersey.

I got my Directors cut of Army of Darkness signed by Bruce Campbell, he sighned it "Stay groovy".
My brother hung out with Ricky Craven and got me a signed picture. My dad has also met a number of Winston Cup drivers at NHIS.

Can't think of anything else. I don't envy celebrities or anything like that. If
Old 02-16-2005, 09:56 PM

Um the 11th President is my 5xGreat Uncle, never met him obviously bit I'm related smile.gif
Old 02-16-2005, 10:01 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I know Tom Lehman personally(pro-golfer) and I have met Tiger Woods.

Thats all, how do i know them? My dad is also a pro-golfer and he grew up w/lehman(best friends through HS). and met Tiger at a Oldsmobile Scramble my dad won. (tiger had to hand him the trophy, etc. and I met him at the 'dinner party' later that night)
Old 02-16-2005, 10:17 PM

I havent met anyone famous, but my wife meets famous people daily..

Cant say I like em, but she met those black-eyed pee's guys yesterday.. Also got her Grateful Dead wings for helping people lol.. She met the special effects lead man for Die Hard movies the other day..

She works @ Las Vegas airport @ a kiosk ;/
Old 02-17-2005, 12:24 AM

I know the Blood Hound Gang and at one of there shows I got to meet the Bam crew. They live like 30 min from me. Jimmy POps basement was finished off by the guys I work with last summer.
Old 02-17-2005, 12:32 AM

QUOTE (hyundaijvx)
No way. That's my favorite player ever man. I've never seen him in person, but heard he's not as tall as people think. Like he's more around 6'2'' or so. Is that true?

Edit... What airlines was it?? Southwest?

yah he is around 6`2 isnt tall at all... and it was America West Airlines ( cause that is one of there main homes "hubs" is out of Phoenix.

btw; he was playing for the suns at this time, when i met him
Old 02-17-2005, 07:53 AM

well i've met 90% of the 1990 Reds champinship team. Johnny Bench gave me front row seats to a reds game. Met Marge Shott the fmr Reds owner. Suposidly MJ and Brittney own houses some where in ft walton beach. I almost met MJ but i didn't want to move furnature. I've met lots of people. But don't any personaly.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:40 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Oh yeah, I dont know them, but I forgot to mention that my mom met the 'Ultimate Warrior' and 'Macho Man Randy Savage' about 10 yrs ago.

And my dad played golf w/ Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash about 4-5 yrs ago!