Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Anyone Here Seen Saw And Saw2?

Old 11-02-2005 | 09:46 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon

I really liked the first. I haven't got to see the second yet. Hopefully I will this weekend though.
Old 11-02-2005 | 09:54 AM

I absolutely loved that movie.. glad to hear the sequel is good too! I was very unsure that it would be as good as the first one was.

By the way, there are interesting facts about this movie at us.imdb.com. For example, the movie was shot and cut at the same time, in 18 days, the bathroom scene was shot in 6 days, the film was intended for a straight-to-video release, etc.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0387564/trivia
Old 11-02-2005 | 10:06 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Yeah those are pretty crazy. I did see on the DVD extras about Tobin Bell having to stay still for 6 days. Awesome movie though cause all of the scenes were almost like they were really reacting to the situation. As in the trivia, because they didn't formally rehearse.
Old 11-02-2005 | 11:00 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon Fx

yeah i saw the first one and it was good, but this second one was amazing. I left the movies like that movie was bada$$. and it set itself up for a 3rd now i cant wait for the 3rd one to come out. Hope it turns out as good as the first 2.. GO SEE IT fing02.gif
Old 11-02-2005 | 11:24 AM

Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

AMAZING!

That's all I have to say. Like someone mentionned before, possibly one of the best sequels out there.

WOW. The ending scene was just OUT OF THE ORDINARY, I have never seen that in any sequel. People who saw (no pun intended LOL) the movie know what I'm talking about.

Must see wink1.gif
Old 11-02-2005 | 11:37 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Very good movies, I must say. One of the few sequels in recent years that was actually decent. As said, its not really a horror movie persay. Granted there is a lot of blood and gore, but you know its coming so your not really scared. It really is more suspense than anything else.
Old 11-02-2005 | 11:53 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

from what you guys are saying, i thought this was going to be some "texas chainsaw massacre, jeepers creepers, the ring, freddy vs. jason" category end of summer halloween type movie and i didn't like any one of those. i'm a sh*tty movie critic according to my friends, but i hate every movie that came out in the last few years and every new movie that's coming out so i'm not saying anything until i see this.
Old 11-02-2005 | 11:58 AM

I am a horror movie nut. Pretty much, I love blood, gore, guts, torture, pain, etc etc. That's the kind of stuff I'm into. wink1.gif

Saw and Saw II were GREAT. I love how they left Saw II open for another movie, but I just don't like the direction it's going to go in. Who knows? It could be great. laugh.gif In Saw II though, there was a lot to pick up on, that CLEARLY gave the people the way out... but they were too stupid to see. I know I got real frustrated at them people.

For Saw II... did anyone see the preview for the new movie "Hostile" made by Quentin Tarantino and ELI ROTH?! Oh my GODDDDDDDDD. That excited the CRAP out of me.
Old 11-02-2005 | 01:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i loved the first one and will be seeing the second one friday.

NO critics liked it though. both got horrible reviews.
Old 11-02-2005 | 01:55 PM

I thought the first movie was original and good. I heard the second one sucked but I havn't seen it yet. Most of times, sequals to horror movies do such so I'm very reluctant to see it.