Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Anyone Here Play Hacky Sack?

Old 02-22-2008 | 11:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

we started to hack on breaks at work about three months ago, just to kill some time and found out tht it actually limbered our muscles up after we went back to work. there is 5 of us, youngest being 28 and the oldest being 37. now basically we just try to keep it off the ground and harrass the person the misses since we are playing in steel toed boots,lol.

we are needing a new footbag so after some searching and reading up on some different materials, fillers and whatnot, i found this youtube link to this guy. fvck, we are lucky if we get 1/4 this rambunctious and then it by just damn pure luck,lmao.

worth a watch, guys has some skillz.

gravity man
Old 02-23-2008 | 03:49 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

That's just insane. I used to play like 12 years ago in High School. Makes me wish I had kept up on it. Naturally I was no where near his level though.
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:04 AM

Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

been playing for a few years now, not nearly as good as the guy there but good. when buying a new sack make sure you get the ones that can be opened up, played way better if you "lossin the load" inside. sucks playing in boots haha
Old 02-23-2008 | 09:16 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Back in my day we hacked with buckeye's, barefoot. That'll toughen you up.
Old 02-23-2008 | 09:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Great way to start out the day in high school. Thats until the Nazi teacher took over homeroom. alot more fun then sitting down and doing nothing.
Old 02-23-2008 | 09:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

I'm looking into heavy weight bags so we can try stalls and whatnot, something around 60 to 70 grams compared to the average 40 grams. one of the guys that plays with us weighs like 250, admits he is overweight, but also admits that it limbers himself up after he plays. oh well, bunch of old guys try to relive their childhood, lol.

kinda gay but i do remember my last day of high school only because there was 8 of us in the hack circle and we got it around 4 complete times before it hit the ground.

if anyone has a sack they would like to recommend, I'm open to suggestions. anything i feel that can help me stay young and improve hand/eye/foot coordination, i'm up for it.