Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Anyone In Here Lift Weights

Old 02-10-2008 | 08:52 AM

^^ Never said anything about creatine lol...but thanks for the heads up. i dont think ill ever go that route anyways
Old 02-10-2008 | 09:07 AM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

You might want to read into what you are going to take a little more. you said you were going to take noxplode and last time i checked that sup has creatine in it.

straight from the link you posted

Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucralose (Splenda), Acesulfame-K, Potassium Citrate, FD&C Blue No. 1, Calcium Silicate. N.O.-Xplode Proprietary Blend: (Contains a Patented Nutrient Suspension Matrix and Efforsorb Delivery System) N.O. Meta-Fusion (Patent Pending): L-Arginine AKG, L-Citrulline Malate, L-Citrulline AKG, L-Histidine AKG, RC-NOS (Rutaecarpine 95%), Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Gypenosides 95%), NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide); Muscle Volumizing Creatine Matrix (Patent Pending): [CEM3 (Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate), Di-Creatine Malate, Trimethylglycine, Glycocyamine, Guanidino Propionic Acid, Cinnulin PF (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract), Ketoisocaproate Potassium; Ener-Tropic Xplosion (Patent Pending): L-Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine AKG, Taurine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthine (Caffeine), MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Vinpocetine 99%, Vincamine 99%, Vinburnine 99%; Phospho-Electrolyte Replacements: Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate; Glycerol Hydrating Polymers: Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate.
Old 02-10-2008 | 11:30 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Yup, and Creatine Ethyl Ester is much more potent than the traditional Creatine Monohydrate, so you only need 1-2 grams per day I think (instead of 5-10g)
Old 02-10-2008 | 01:19 PM

QUOTE (ABQelantra @ Feb 10 2008, 11:07 AM)
You might want to read into what you are going to take a little more. you said you were going to take noxplode and last time i checked that sup has creatine in it.

I meant i wasnt gion to take just straight creatine supplements like pills or syrum(spellin?) like this... http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_on023.htm
Old 02-10-2008 | 01:24 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Yes, you are taking creatine along with a lot of other stuff as well, I don't see how taking it by itself would somehow make it "worse".
Just be careful to drink enough water is all
Old 02-10-2008 | 01:42 PM

^^havnt really looked into it i just figured straight creatine would mean there was a more concentrated amount therefore a larger dose. I was jsut warned back in highschool about takin it...actually my basketball coach ripped me a new one because i bought some but asked him about it before takin it lol...

thanks for the heads up though fing02.gif
Old 02-10-2008 | 01:55 PM

You may wanna try this http://www.dymatize.com/mivastore/merchant...duct_code=c100z

It is the best product I've ever used
Old 02-10-2008 | 02:02 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

QUOTE (homey14h @ Feb 10 2008, 02:19 PM)
I meant i wasnt gion to take just straight creatine supplements like pills or syrum(spellin?) like this...

Taking creatine is taking creatine, even if it is with a bunch of other stuff mixed in. There is nothing wrong with creatine you just need to make sure to drink enough water.
Old 02-10-2008 | 02:50 PM

Wow so many of those products listed so far are total bullshit. I would never waste my money on any supplement besides protein power and that only because I'm too lazy too make meals sometimes. Save your money and spend it at a grocery store.
Old 02-10-2008 | 05:59 PM

^^First off watch your language...
Second... sayin what you did is like sayin my car is the bestest in da whoooole wide world and then leaving... maybe if you gave reasoning people might listen to what you ahve to say instead of dismissing it...