Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Anyone Carry Around Weapons In Their Car?

Old 06-27-2006 | 02:25 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

I carry around a wooden baseball bat in my trunk that I found in a garbage dump back in 1991. I also carry around a Gerber Knife , just in case.
Old 06-27-2006 | 02:33 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

well i usually carry my knife around but it broke on me

time to buy a new one

i also carry some gas line in the trunk (Easier to swing...weights more) i use it as a breaker bar sometimes
Old 06-27-2006 | 02:42 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I only carry when I know I don't ever have to leave the gun in the car. I carry an H&K .40 Tactical Pistol with two mag's. Why? Because I can. You move to Arizona and you learn to carry guns, it's just a part of living here. I've never used it in a situation that was life threatening, but they are fun to shoot on weekends at the Dells and man oh man, I wish I had the pictures of that veilside front bumper we shot to pieces with hollow points and bird shot. Haha

I used to carry a knife, but why carry a knife when you have a gun? LOL
If you get close enough in a combat situation to have to use a knife, you just suck at using guns.
Old 06-27-2006 | 02:42 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

small disquised keychain razor. you never know in the city. it could mean your life here. i think it's the smart thing to do. a bat sounds good too... gotta get one!
Old 06-27-2006 | 02:45 PM

good choice in gun there pat....

im lookin to get the same one soon
Old 06-27-2006 | 02:55 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I'm upgradin' Faith, If you want the gun lemme know. Not sure on a price yet. I was gonna save for an assault rifle (LOL) just for fun on the weekends but there's no way a gun like that is practical for me. I can't carry it, it's useless in the real world.

So I've decided on the Fabrique Nationale 57 (FN 57). AMAZING piece of machinery. Lighter, smaller, and has the ability to utilize a more versatile array of rounds than the H&K. Comes with TWENTY and THIRTY round mags. 30!!!!! The H&K is done after 12 (usually 10). And with the FN, you can literally fire penetrating rifle rounds all in the comfort of your right hand alone. mmm

But it's expensive. And I need to find another person to gift it to me like the H&K, damn 21 laws..

Word of advice. whenever being pulled over and you have an obvious weapon like a gun (not a bat or pepper spray) you need to tell the officer it's location and whether or not it is loaded. Even if you don't have to open the box, case, or area the gun is located to get insurance/registration, etc.

It's always a good idea, and will prevent that sickening stomach in your feeling when you get a n00b cop with an m16 in your face..

yikes!
Old 06-27-2006 | 02:57 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

i used to carry a bat.... but when my parents sold my old car... they forgot the bat was in the back 02.gif o well....

i have two knives.... but i only carry one.
Old 06-27-2006 | 04:04 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Umm.. no.
Old 06-27-2006 | 04:54 PM

Funny. I live in the vacinity of the nation's most dangerous City (Camden, NJ) and often drive through it and several others that are high on that list (West Orange, newark, Trenton, Reading Pa) and the most I carry is my multitool.. and that is only because it is usually on belt from work.

I think most of you guys are paranoid.
Old 06-27-2006 | 04:58 PM

after half the shit that has happened to me...i rather be a little paranoid

click here for some surprising info

look where NM is...