Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Any one here from Canada that can help me

Old 10-17-2004, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Painting glovebox and airbag panel....

I need to know where in Canada (Ontario) I can find places that deal with 2001 Tiburon Parts (Factory + Aftermarket).

Thanks in advance.

:?:
Old 10-17-2004, 04:15 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC
Default fitting an aftermarket steering wheel?

www.automotive-warehouse.com.... they are located on the other side of the Skyway in st. Catharines... VERY HARD to miss building... i believe the address is 100 Taylor Rd. but i could be wrong...

check out the site.... it will give you all the info

^^^ that there is a post by TibOne from HP.com, so I cant be sure of this info.
Old 10-17-2004, 04:50 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: NO BRAKE LIGHTS!!!!!

Okay, whatever you do DO NOT GO TO AUTOMOTIVE WAREHOUSE!!!!! They suck @$$, the owner Bill is a retard, and the people that work there have no clue, and don't care. The Whorehouse makes their money off of replacement stock parts for local repair shops. He could care less about us, believe me. He uses revenue he gets from the jobbers of Niagara to fund his oversized showroom. Bill does not care about giving a good price, he buys in bulk and sells it for double. Sometimes there is a good deal on generic stuff like seats, harnesses, mufflers, bulbs, and stuff like that. Honda/Mitsu/Hyundai specific stuff he charges too much for, if you want a good place to get stuff from, send me an email or pm.