Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Anniversary Ideas?

Old 08-14-2003 | 11:26 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

In a couple weeks, my girlfriend an I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary. It occurs on Thursday, August 28, and we have Friday - Monday off from school. Anybody have any suggestions for presents or celebrating ideas? I kinda spoil her, and we usually celebrate on a monthly basis (every 28th) so I'm trying to think of stuff other than the usual, and not having an easy time.

She usually keeps a pretty good tan, so white gold looks best with her complexion (damn I sound gay now...) so I've already given her a nice pair of white gold earings, a nice 2-tone watch, a 2-tone diamond heart necklace... so I'm thinking of something other than jewelry (a tennis bracelet would cost too much, want to keep it under $150 or so... remember, I'm on an unemployed college student budget).

GIRLS: What would you like or like to do on an anniversary?
GUYS: Can you give me ideas you've done in the past?
Old 08-15-2003 | 12:23 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Rough, un-lubed, anal sex, always a great conversation starter for a 3rd anniversary.

:evilguy:

Or, you could stop being a lazy ass and propose. 3 years man, all mine went to crap after 2.5 if no one committed. You're on the down slope!! So, to reiterate, cornhole poundage, then a nice pearl necklace or blonde highlights to her hair. lol.gif

OR, if you are more TRADITIONAL, find out what the 3rd anniversary is, and get her something related to that. For my first wedding anniversary I paid for my wife to go to this nice class (Suprise) to make a traditional Korean Paper Lamp. 1st anniversary = Paper. Usually divorce papers, but not in this case. Heh heh...

Get married.
Old 08-15-2003 | 07:38 AM
Administrator

I'm waiting til we're out of college for marriage. It's hard enough not working while in school, paying for my car, tuition, rent, and all the other crap. No marriage til I graduate, but thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I'll pay for her to take a class learning how to make animals out of paper... :roll:
Old 08-15-2003 | 07:40 AM

So, does that mean that the cornhole is off limits till marriage?

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Old 08-15-2003 | 07:45 AM
Administrator

Yes sir
Old 08-15-2003 | 12:53 PM

Vehicle: 99 Tib

say you forgot to get her something "it slipped your mind" lol or get something for your car and say it was for her ok ok don't do that i'm sure dinner and roses will get you some lol.gif
Old 08-15-2003 | 01:45 PM

i took my girl skydiving... as romantic as that sounds it was soo much fun and i got alot of ass after that.. and that rose things sounds nice. i just had my 3yr anni as well on the 13th of august and for my 3yr my girl wanted to do something for me this time and she went with redz idea.
Old 08-15-2003 | 08:00 PM

Supershark has the stinky dinky.

lol.gif
Old 08-15-2003 | 09:37 PM
Administrator

QUOTE (tibbyguy99)
say you forgot to get her something "it slipped your mind" lol or get something for your car and say it was for her ok ok don't do that i'm sure dinner and roses will get you some

done both of those already...

Ruffedge... good idea... I like your girlfriend's thinkin'