Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Amp

Old 10-20-2005, 10:29 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

By far, the best energy drink ev4r!!!!!!!!

I just tried it for the first time. I was falling asleep an hour ago, and now I'm wide awake. fing02.gif
It even tastes 10x better than redbull and its knock-offs.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

before amp- sleeping.gif
after amp- Eyecrazy.gif
is that close john? lol

lol thanks for the tip ive only drank ONE energy drink before it was monster--not that good.. but the funny part was i bought that and a box of condoms at like 11pm and i didnt even realize the combonation haha the guy at the counter just smiled and said "in for a long night?" i was like "what?" then he motioned to the 2 items i was buyin..haha never laughed so hard in my life
Old 10-20-2005, 01:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

try monster drinks.

i had like 3 in one day cause a merchandiser(his card said "monster man" on it lmao.gif) dropped some off at my grocery store. nobody else wanted them, so i drank like 10 over the course of 4 straight days. man was i wired.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:03 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Mustang GT

dude...amp is NOTHING compared to SoBe No Fear
i drink one of those No Fear drinks before and during hockey, workouts, and any sport i play and i have SO MUCH energy its amazing.

if you do decide to try out No Fear, but you work in an office. don't drink it fast. if you do, you'll be running to the bathroom with the amazing-sh!ts....they're amazing because one minute after you finish the drink, if you're not doing any physical activity, it acts like a colon cleanse...