Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Amazing 200hp NA Tibby!

Old 10-20-2004, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Lots of Money and searching for ideas.

Let's have some fun guys.

1. EVERYONE SPAM HIM WITH EMAILS CALLING BS and referring to THIS thread.

2. It's a good looking tib, and for the price listed, I"D buy it and swap the tranny.,

3. Seems to have EVERY ebay mod made.

4. I hate that Hyundai sticker on the back.

5. He must have won the lottery, he is selling a Hyundai to buy a BMW. My ass.

6. I've sent him 2 emails now. Anyone else?

7. How do you report a auction to ebay?

Copy of my first one...

http://www.rdtiburon.com//index.php?name=F...1497&highlight=

Great looking car, but your Auto Tib doesn't have even 150 HP with what you claim to have installed. I'd adjust your ad to read "It feels like it has 200 HP but I have NO DYNO PROOF". You'll be getting a LOT of BS emails about this because it is, pure BS. We know our crap. The car does look fantastic though, and if I lived closer, I'd pick it up for the price you've got. But with the lies and BS mods? Prolly not.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:45 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib
Default Re: FS: Angel Eyes and lighting, Last Chance Sale of haloz.

why you guys hating on this guy, he obviously has never been to this forum so how would he know about the hp, logic would suggest that it has around 200hp, but hp just does not "add" up that way. and that computer chip is BS.
all in all, it is a good price for a tib with a lot of mods, not bad, but i think he is lying about the reason he's selling it, i bet there is something wrong..
btw, i do not think it is that nice looking, i personally think the dual exhaust setup looks ugly, the cuda kit with those black spoke rims too. and i have never been a fan of the black cf hoods. also, his interior is painted ugly, he needs to set-up a color scheme..he has different colors everywhere, no red anywhere until u look under the engine
Old 10-22-2004, 10:55 PM

Default Re: What should I look for in buyind a Tib?

Also it is for every one looked or will look at the car specially these two guys

"bulldawg_steve" " redzman"

I was NOT lying when I said that " This car is pushing now around 190-200HP"

WHY???????????????????

First: I don't have any "DYNO PROOF" of that but; this car stuck is "145HP"

2. Cold AEM full system intake with high flow filter at least "15 HP"

3. 4.2.1 Stainless S Header, 2.25" straight pipe and dual "FLOW MASTER" exhaust Plus the Ultra-fine Iridium power sparkplugs at least "25HP"

4. Intake computer chip is DYNO PROOF up to "22HP"

Now I leave the answer for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm wow i did not know we had 145 stock it must be a 2002
and i dont realy like how he put the car together IMO
Old 10-22-2004, 11:42 PM

Default Re: As promised... WORK WORNING, HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!

OK fellas, give this guy a break. I don't know what his reseve is, but it's at $7600 right now. That's d@mn good for a 2001 tib with the mods it has at 30k miles. I'd love to have a tib that looks like that for that price at that milage. I'll be paying off my $12k tib from 2 years ago for another 2.5 years wishing I got a price like that. Granted, the red accents really suck, as do the dual exhausts sticking out all over the place, but I wouldn't give this guy so much sh!t. Yes, yes, he's not pushing 200hp like stated, and that could be a really bad thing to an unknowing buyer, but no matter how you cut it, it's a good deal. As a well versed hyundai owner, I would buy this car if something happened to mine. Even without the 200hp, this would be a good buy at anything under $9k.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:43 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Post your ICE setup!

QUOTE (zoned019)
why you guys hating on this guy, he obviously has never been to this forum so how would he know about the hp,

I'm not hating on him. Just trying to keep the idiot from duping someone into a less powerful car then they think they are getting. You said the rest, HP doesn't add up that way. He's an idiot. He also added this.

QUOTE (ahmed318218)
IN 2002 I DID WITH THIS CAR 145MPH BELIEVE IT OR NOT

Hmm.. Do we need to talk about the speed limiter on these again? 145? My ass.

I'm glad he's giving me a special "MASSAGE", my back was hurting anyways.

Phorq, I agree mang, it IS a good buy and looks great, just needs a bit more work, but sorry mang, I've seen us get enough bad press and shiz from idiots doing sales like these. I said the same thing, I'd pick it up too.