Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Alright, T-5 Days Til Road Trip

Old 11-05-2007, 12:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: car

If you wanna come through chicago, you can help with my eyelids. Dunno how long those take but I can take care of ya. Chill out, get some f00d or somethin.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:14 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

New Mexico and the whole Southwest has a certain desolate charm, it's hard to explain. Once it gets into your blood, you've got to live here.
For me, it's the whole being able to wear shorts and a tank top in the middle of November and be comfortable... I'm quite partial to that kind of weather. And we still get snow and a white christmas but it nicely all melts away before the day really starts, like snow SHOULD! No shovelling BS... Plus AZ has got its beauties.

I know it's early but, WELCOME TO THE SOUTHWEST! If your job is as sweet as it sounds then don't even worry about the debt bro. It'll be gone in no time with a little careful planning and patience. If you wanna speed up the debt recollection process, I know a few pimps in my area that are looking for some new man-whores... and since you already have your own 'man van'.... lmao.gif

No really. I'm not meeting you on your road trip because I live a good 6 hours AFTER you arrive in ABQ, but I'm close. If you ever want some track time ask REDZMAN for my number and I'll hook you up with a place to stay and some free time on one of our two tracks in Phoenix., Firebird and Phoenix Int'l. I need another local hyundai homie down for some wheel to wheel racing on the track, now that MK3 had to go all mature and have a baby n' shit...

DRIVE SAFE! (I chain smoked cigarettes to stay awake for my 24hour from Seatown to AZ, but I actually did it in 24... and cigarettes give you cancer...) ..
Old 11-05-2007, 07:24 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

i think nate that you should actually fix some shit here in mi before your trip. im not going to go into it here yet, but i will if you dont return my calls dammit
Old 11-05-2007, 07:27 AM
Banned

ive been busy, ill return your calls when i get the chance.. sorry your shit comes after moving. lol.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:48 AM

hey, dont forget to call the guy about the HD lip!!! im at skool nicuhett!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Banned

lol.. ill call today

ok, called, they are out right now, they get some in tomm. hopefully i can find time to pick it up, or have my dad pick it up.

you guys should see my room right now.. i just folded 15 big boxes, and i got like 5 more to go. lmao.gif

this will be the LAST day that i will be on rdt for a few days. i gotta finish packing, and i need to pack up my net. switch. my laptop doesn't have a battery do it must remain plugged in at ALL times.. stupid dell.

talk to ya guys in a few days if i can get a wireless connection down in NM.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:59 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Just a little road trip tip.. Buy a $50 power inverter for your laptop to use it from your cigarette lighter. Then get a program called Net Stumbler. You can drive around until you get a strong enough unsecured wireless connection and you'll be able to pull over in a city somewhere, get on, check your e-mail and then just leave. It makes for a good RDT break from driving when you're on the road. smile.gif

That's what I do.

But my power inverter is installed under my passenger seat. 600W of 120V. It's awesome.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:49 PM

Location: Burlington Iowa, where theres just as many tractors on the road as cars.

Hey socks Im in Burlington IA

Come in to FarmKing and I`ll change your oil for ya!

MapQuest Directions from Bloomington IL