Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

To All Our Fellow Milltary Men/Women

Old 10-23-2002, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just want to say thanks for you all who giving our military men and women of all branches props. But leave to one person to ruin my post that was met for them.
Old 10-23-2002, 01:07 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Thanks again Sinjistar! Sorry it got into a flame.... frown
Old 10-24-2002, 12:06 PM

Solo-Baric:
Well from reading all your posts in order you seem to have a double standard happeing.
[/b]

No, not at all. You just like to run your mouth without thinking. My position is clear and since you cannot comprehend it at this point, there is no sense in repeating it.

But that's fine I will not argue with you any further. Your beliefs are yours, and mine are mine.
[/b]

Yes, and your's are quite irrational, unsophisticated, and very immature as evidenced from your chimerical diatribe above about being a liberal. In your archaic little narrow world, people are catagorized into two groups, conservative-liberal, right-left, us-them..... rolleyes.gif

Your tiny world my be so ordered to see only two sides of the spectrum, but reality will remain much more complex.....obviously much more than you can grasp. ie. I am a paleo-conservative. Figure that one out.

BTW i've never experieced hand to hand combat, but i've been shot at, while un armed. The army is pretty stupid. But don't tell me all this rambo sh1t. Although the crews we were with are one of the most deadly and accurate crews out there.
[/b]

Then you don't know JACK DIDDLY about the horrors of war. Of course, I don't either. But then again, I don't go running off at the mouth with the Rambo bullsh!t either......

they have great respect for us. So does our community.
I also have respect and appreciation, maybe not in the EXACT lockstep vein you think is the only appropriate way, but I have it nonetheless.

I just want to say thanks for you all who giving our military men and women of all branches props. But leave to one person to ruin my post that was met for them.
[/b]

Hey, its not my fault you personally are too stupid to comprehend the posts here. Its your job to get a clue....oh, and its not just a board game.

Thanks again Sinjistar! Sorry it got into a flame....
[/b]

Flame? I did not see any of your posts as a flame at all. In fact, yours is the most coherent of those misguided on here. You can see I always support out troops even though I question the motivations of our president. Even on missions that do nothing for America, it is imperitive that the soldiers get the appropriate support so that they can accomplish their mission and come home alive. In the end, thats all that really matters.
Old 10-27-2002, 05:20 PM
Jon

WOW pity i missed out on this from the start. Sinjinstar so you should feel proud of your husband. Although i would say god bless England. tongue.gif

It does worry me though all these comments about standing by Bush and he is right in the fight against terrorism. Are you so blind to see that this is no longer a fight againt terrorism this is a Blood thirsty Bush making a name for himself if it wasent for all the events that have happened he would be nothing. Now he is just determined to START a war. The only reason why he hsnt yet is because he cant get the backing from the UN. I wonder why, could it be because Saddam is complying with the demands that have been layed out rolleyes.gif Right lets just start invading every country that doesnt agree with the US. For years plenty of people backed and funded the IRA maybee the UN should have launched an invasion on America. No why not? oh because we dont start wars we retaliate and what is there to retaliate against now. The only thing you see of now is a few nuts like that sniper commiting a crime and saying they are a follower of binladen and they are part of your country.

Just one more question do any off you that say you will just blindly follow your goverment have any idea how Al-Qa’ida got so big? The us government funded them, set up thier training camps and proded thier weapons. Untill this point they were no-one. Yet again its a shinning example the the people in charge of the US attemping to set up another puppet government in another country that has gone wronge. This is why they attacked you because you interfeared with thier country so they strung you allong using the resources they were given untill they were strong enough to attack. MMMMMM this all sounds very familiar just like some of the other campiagns the us has done.
Old 10-27-2002, 07:06 PM

Hmmm... All this coming from someone in the UK. I don't think someone from England should be talking about puppet governments. How many territories are under British rule now?

[ October 28, 2002, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: javageek ]
Old 10-27-2002, 07:18 PM
Jon

I think you should check what a puppet government actually is before you comment on that. Its not when the country is a part of you that you rule. Its when you want to disrupt and poisen its political system to suite your needs by back hand funding, wpns supplies etc. As far as i am aware we dont do that we just used to conquer differant i think. The differance is i dont blindly follow waving my banner saying wow the government is so right, i know what we did in our history. oh and im British not Birtish i dont look anything like Birt.

How many territories are under Birtish rule now?
What the hell are you on about?
Old 10-27-2002, 07:46 PM

Minor spelling mistake, too early in the morning. As far as I recall the UK are always standing right next to us when we start a campaign so I don't know why you aren't considering your own government when you made that post. But, I am not going to continue in this discussion, it is pointless to argue politics. Especially in a car forum...

[ October 28, 2002, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: javageek ]
Old 10-27-2002, 11:23 PM
Jon

I wouldnt say its pointless to be honest i have learnt a lot about other peoples beliefs, cultures etc. Even some things about my own country that wernt so well reported here.

As for

As far as I recall the UK are always standing right next to us when we start a campaign
You dont start them WE start or should i say retaliate to them, that reminds me of that bit in Forest Gump where the officer is saying i have a relation that faught and died in every major American war as they show clips of WWI and WWII since when did they become American wars.

Anyway if we are really honest and come out of our little self enclosed worlds UK and the US are very reliant on each other even though our responses are being watered down by other counties these days such as belgium i mean for god sakes thier army has a union that can go on strike. I think i speek for a lot of the UK forces when i say we stand by you and hopefully always will. We are a very good combination with very similar views standing for a lot of the same ideals. I personnaly see the US as our closest friend and allied, I just dont think you have someone that should be running the country at the moment. He is a war monger with an over inflated ego and could do a lot of damage. We just have a very weak government at the moment with Blair following like the little lap dog he is making promises that he will use us to back up. If we are to go in make it for the right reasons not disguise it as an attack on terror that really isnt a threat at the moment.

Oh and the spelling was just a joke i bet you can find more mistakes in mine.
Old 10-28-2002, 06:46 AM

I figured it was a joke, I am getting old though I think because my spelling is going down hill!
Old 11-03-2002, 12:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Just found this one...

Hey, I wish ya'll the best. Look at my location.

Train for war, pray for peace.