Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

40,000 Pills In 9 Years....

Old 04-05-2006, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all I am going to say about that is... insane, f*** that...
Old 04-06-2006, 07:43 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Another thing as far as prices go, is that this guy is in the UK where E and even Molly (pure MDMA powder) is VERY cheap. 2 of the biggest reasons why people die from taking E is 1) they over hydrate themselves with water or 2) they have a heatstroke since your body temps will rise from doing it. It might be possible if he was doing pills that werent that strong hence...being able to do 25 a day. Your tolerance builds up very quickly though for them. I know for alot of people though, they get the Terrible Mondays or Tuesdays (depending if they do the pills on Fri or Sat) and they get very much cracked out. E can lower your seratonin, so a couple of days after doing it, you can become very depressed. Not everyone...but some people have that happen to them. An easy fix is to take over the counter stuff, like 5-HTP to build your seratonin back up after doing E.

And Vladimer...alot of people sell it for 20-25/pill down in NYC. Hell....my idiot neighbor used to buy them for 30 each. *lol*

Anyway...I know all of this because...umm....yeah....from an article I read too, in the newspaper.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 Mustang GT

you know....medically speaking, he shouldn't be alive.

he'll be mentally retarded for the rest of his life, if not a vegetable for the rest of his life in a few years. i would love to mri his brain and do a study over the next 5 years looking at the deterioration and malformity of his ventricles.
i love stupid people...now parents can say, "don't take ecstasy, look what happened to that english guy"