Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

2007 Rdtiburon Calendar Orders

Old 12-07-2006 | 07:44 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

3 for me

when do you need the $$$
Old 12-08-2006 | 05:25 AM

SplinterCeL -- 1

PayPal = Good tongue.gif
Old 12-08-2006 | 08:19 AM

The calendars will be $17 shipped

Heres what I need...ONLY POST IF YOU ARE BUYING...Do not put "interested" or any other sh*t like that lol
1. How many calendars
2. Shipping address...To those of you in other countries, write down your address EXACTLY how I should write it down when I ship it.
3. Money Order sent to me. I cant recieve pay pal since I dont have business account?? BUT if there is a member like redz or someone who is willing to let people send HIM/HER the money via pay pal, then redz or that member sends me One big money order I will do it that way too

Send your address to m_helmers14@hotmail.com
Tell me your real name and addy, but also include your username on this site so i can sort things out easier. Also in the title of the email, put somethin like "tiburon calendar" or whatever. If i dont recognize it I will delete it instead of opening it

AGAIN ONLY POST AND EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE BUYING. I wont accept money yet until we figure out if someone wants to do the pay pal thing. but i will start takin addresses of those who are buying for sure

As far as payment, we may send our money to PHORQ. Waitin on his reply to that.
BUYING-- Quantity Post like I did below, but then email your addys. List is updated with peoples addys I have ONLY. New updates in blue
Homey14h-- 3 (redz thats two for me and one for you)
StrikeEagle-- 1
Majiktib-- 2
Drewinator-- 1
DTN-- 1
rd1tib-- 2
osv4-- 1
viper2x21-- 1
lnheart-- 1
Blacktibby00-- 1
landshark16-- 2
Phorq-- 2
tibbytib-- 1
tiburonmoo-- 2
Ericy321-- 1
Mad_john-- 3
Splintercel-- 1

The ones in blue^^are the ones that I have updated (in between my last updated post) mailing addreses and the # of calendars they would like.

Come on people!!! The list above are the only ones who will get a calendar if yall dont reply to this!!!

QUOTE (Alex01tib @ Dec 7 2006, 07:46 PM)
I dont know if I missed it or not, but when would the calendars be set and ready to be shipped?

You didnt miss that because I cant really say. The deadline to recieve the money and pictures is the 21st. On the 22nd is when Im going to place the orders. Kinda depends how many people buy them I guess.

QUOTE (Mad_john @ Dec 7 2006, 09:44 PM)
3 for me
when do you need the $$$

^^Dec 21st....Email me your address EXACTLY how i should write it when i mail it to you.

QUOTE (SplinterCeL @ Dec 8 2006, 07:25 AM)
SplinterCeL -- 1
PayPal = Good tongue.gif

^^thats nice, but i need your address too sent to my email.
Old 12-08-2006 | 09:15 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

add me in for 1

Optimoprime
sending shipping info
paypal preffered, but i could mail since your just in the nati
Old 12-08-2006 | 12:06 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

1 please

Email sent

Paypal please.
Old 12-11-2006 | 08:24 AM

The calendars will be $17 shipped

Heres what I need...ONLY POST IF YOU ARE BUYING...Do not put "interested" or any other sh*t like that lol
1. How many calendars
2. Shipping address...To those of you in other countries, write down your address EXACTLY how I should write it down when I ship it.
3. Money Order sent to me. I cant recieve pay pal since I dont have business account?? BUT if there is a member like redz or someone who is willing to let people send HIM/HER the money via pay pal, then redz or that member sends me One big money order I will do it that way too

Send your address to m_helmers14@hotmail.com
Tell me your real name and addy, but also include your username on this site so i can sort things out easier. Also in the title of the email, put somethin like "tiburon calendar" or whatever. If i dont recognize it I will delete it instead of opening it

PAYMENTS--- Phorq and I worked out an arrangement. You will send your money to HIM via pay pal, but do NOT do this yet. wait until I post up his pay pal address (even if you have it...wait!!)
1. Send him the $17.
2. Label it 2007 Rdtiburon calendar.
3. Include in the message/description area your username on here along with your real name obviously.

AGAIN ONLY POST AND EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE BUYING.

BUYING-- Quantity Post like I did below, but then email your addys. List is updated with peoples addys I have ONLY. New updates in blue
Homey14h-- 3 (redz thats two for me and one for you)
StrikeEagle-- 1
Majiktib-- 2
Drewinator-- 1
DTN-- 1
rd1tib-- 2
osv4-- 1
viper2x21-- 1
lnheart-- 1
Blacktibby00-- 1
landshark16-- 2
Phorq-- 2
tibbytib-- 1
tiburonmoo-- 2
Ericy321-- 1
Mad_john-- 3
Splintercel-- 1
Optimoprime-- 1
BLK2KTIB-- 1

The ones in blue^^are the ones that I have updated (in between my last updated post) mailing addreses and the # of calendars they would like.

Come on people!!! The list above are the only ones who will get a calendar if yall dont reply to this!!!

Splintercel---I have your address
Mad_John---still need your address
Old 12-11-2006 | 08:31 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

im buying one
Old 12-11-2006 | 08:39 AM

^^thats nice...now follow the rules above lol
send addy and real name to my email and the # you want
Old 12-11-2006 | 08:50 AM

1 for me please... i have sent you an e-mail with my address.

please give me a paypal account to sent the money for the calendar + shipping cost to athens-greece.

thanks. smile.gif
Old 12-11-2006 | 11:29 AM

PAYMENTS--- Phorq and I worked out an arrangement. You will send your money to HIM via pay pal.
1. Send him the Money. add the 3% pay pal fee...sorry i forgot that part tongue.gif
2. Label it 2007 Rdtiburon calendar.
3. Include in the message/description area your username on here along with your real name obviously. and how many you are buying

Phorqs pay pal address--- phorq@email.com

MEMBERS NOT IN AMERCIA-- do not send me your $----ahhh you know what, nevermind scratch that, ill just eat the cost of shipping to you guys. I should have figured that part out sooner, so my x-mas gift to you all across the seas, you pay the same as everyone else fing02.gif so forget what i just said about not sending the money