Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

2007 Rdtiburon Calendar Orders

Old 01-23-2007 | 11:48 AM
Banned

first off, i wouldnt know who the runner up for that month was anyway, and i already made jons one, and i believe homey has already submitted it, and thats probably going to be the way its going to be.. next yr we will just have to have another calendar with jan08-dec08, and have a different january one and people can just pick which one to have hanging for that month. lmao.gif

seriously, what dont some of you understand. i dont mean to be snappy, but i needed pictures over DOUBLE the size of 800 X 600, using 800x 600 photos would have looked like shit on a calendar.. so i chose jon, because he was able to get me the pictures i needed fast, and i wouldnt know where to start looking for a runner up, or get there big pics. everyone likes jons car, hes well respected on here, and has one of the highest hp tibs, and will probably be the highest once he puts in the real motor..

if you guys dont like it, then just skip that month.. and next yr. someone else can organize the calendar and make all the images for it.. thats fine if no one wants me to do the calendar next yr..

on top of people submitting and emailing their pictures WAYY late, about 3 members cant understand what 1600 X 1200 pixel images are and kept sending me 800 x600, which i CANT use, and others didnt reply, so i took matters into my own hands and this is what the calendar is going to be..

thanx.
Old 01-23-2007 | 01:15 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I understand, and I appreciate your work. I just like giving people a hard time wink1.gif
Old 01-23-2007 | 03:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Well, how bout we find out for sure if he's already submitted them or not? If he hasn't, Majiktib has PLENTY of pictures in the required resolution.

he DID win a COTM, and it's not fair to leave him out at all. I'll PM Homey right now. Majik, get your pics up and ready so he can do it.
Old 01-23-2007 | 03:39 PM
Banned

it is submitted.. i already talked to him.. majiktib is going to be on the calendar, there isnt one post in here that says otherwise.. he is going to be on jan 08 and next calendar there will still be a diff jan 08 but thats how its going to be this year. but majiktib already submitted his pic and WILL be on the calendar..

only thing different is jon will be replacing hyper25.. i clearly stated that all in my post..

old man, stop smoking that crack rock.. lol i just double checked my posts and never talked about leaving out majiktib. lol lmao.gif
Old 01-23-2007 | 03:43 PM
Administrator

lmao.gif

i'm causing so many problems, and I'm not saying anything but "i want my calendar"

I don't care if I'm on Jan of next year. We can make it a tradition, making it Feb - Jan calendars so that we can include the December winner and get everything done IN December and shipped out the first of January, or around Christmas time to get in with the Christmas specials they'll run.

it's no big deal, we'll just have a Feb '06 - Jan '07 calendar. If Jon wins next year, Hyper can replace Jon in the calendar
lmao.gif
Old 01-23-2007 | 03:52 PM
Banned

yah, you are causing a lot of problems, you jackass.. i shoulda just let the phone ring all those late nights instead of helping your goofy ass with your trans.. lmao.gif jk..

its AWWLL good.. we could keep doing the feb- jan. but that would be ghetto.. this yr was the first yr, and next yr will work alot smoother.. we will have members who wint COTM send pics right away, so we can work on things one month at a time, and all the layouts will have the same style to look more professional. so as soon as decemeber 08s cotm is done, the calendar will be ready to be submitted within a week.
Old 01-28-2007 | 01:43 PM
Banned

when are these going out man.. they are all done, and just need to be submitted to kinkos and they should be able to do about a 2 day turnaround on all of them.
Old 01-31-2007 | 11:54 AM
Banned

PMed about these.. all the images have been submitted since jan 23rd.. we need these out like yesterday.
Old 01-31-2007 | 12:01 PM
Administrator

blowup.gif blowup.gif blowup.gif blowup.gif

I need an update... don't make me sick my SOCKS on you drillsergeant.gif
Old 02-03-2007 | 10:42 PM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

sucks, i sold my car before i got my calendar.

So, hows the calendars doing?