Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: Which Company?
Kinkos
66.67%
Lulu.com
23.81%
cafepress.com
9.52%
Other..tell me what you have in mind
0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

2007 Official Calendar

Old 11-09-2006, 07:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^Youve been a member for LESS than a month, have 66 posts...Trust me, we care less about you than you do us fing02.gif sorry guys I had to be a smart a**. but in all seriousness, a lot of these members KNOW each other. talk all the time, see eachother, etc So it means more to some people. its a calendar for rdtiburon.com so its about US

PEOPLE...some of yall are forgetting to post your bdays...Iv written down EVERYONE who has posted theirs so far.

ON THE BACK... I would like to get as many people on the back as possible. I will post a date (if kinkos wins) to have all the other members BESIDES Cotm and Coty to post ONE picture, then once that date passes, those who posted a picture are the ones who will be on the back.

BDAYS...Ill go through the calendar and check them out.

rd1tib--- check the topic of the post! december 21st for cotm and coty pictures

LULU---- you do know that we CAN NOT decorate the back page right??

I will ship wherever you want, even if I have to pay the price myself

Redturbulence---im not going to go look for your pictures, you post one you want or ill put MY car in place of yours lmao
Old 11-09-2006, 08:01 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

They are on COTM ass...if you don't want to use them then fine...doesn't bother me none but i'll post them
Old 11-09-2006, 08:08 AM

^^First off, relax
I posted IN THE 1st POST that YOU had to post a picture. I said that incase you wanted to take a different/ better/ or photoshop/ updated picture of your ride. And I dont know how good of quality the pictures are that you posted. So I was lookin out for YOUR A** wink1.gif

EDIT-- just post ONE, unless you want to photoshop somethin that shows your interior and exterior. You can do whatever you want to your photo, but i just need one
Old 11-09-2006, 09:33 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (homey14h @ Nov 9 2006, 09:44 AM)
^^Youve been a member for LESS than a month, have 66 posts...Trust me, we care less about you than you do us fing02.gif sorry guys I had to be a smart a**. but in all seriousness, a lot of these members KNOW each other. talk all the time, see eachother, etc So it means more to some people. its a calendar for rdtiburon.com so its about US

No, actually, you didn't have to be a smartass. Regardless of the time I have spent here the point I made is still valid and was intended to see if anyone else shared the same opinion. It is not beyond the realm of belief that even someone who has been here a long time would find that a worthless addition. And since I'd consider buying one of this comes together all the way, I think that I'm within my right to say so...
Old 11-09-2006, 09:42 AM

^^True true, but the way you said it. sayin a whole bunch of things you dont care about. just kinda felt like you were disrespectin people is all. But the birthdays WILL be on there(unless a sh*t load of people say they dont want it). Not EVERY member, but just the people who post theirs up. But do you want yours on there or not? if so, whats the date so i can write it down

i like the idea of the bdays, just because its a nice/courtieous thing seein their name on the calendar and then shootin them a PM or phone call saying "Happy Birthday" thats just me though

KINKOS---20 to 100 the price will be $17. SO there IS a price drop, and they provide some kinda cover thing for the front and back...so i say we go with kinkos!
Old 11-09-2006, 10:34 AM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

opps, i missed that haha. okay, i'll get pics by then.

Thanks Homey14h for doing this. fing02.gif
Old 11-09-2006, 11:31 AM

^^lol only thank me when its finished! But hey its not just me, its a group effort! GROUP HUG?!?!?! lilboy.gif lmao

Ive been going through the calendar a little and pickin out names and bdays. Now how I did this was id just click on a month, then(randomnly and NOT everyday) if i saw a day with a lot of bdays in it id click it and if i knew the name id write it down. but for those of you with general names like 01tib, or 00tib, or 98tiburon, or whatever i did NOT add your name lol I dont want to think ooo hey thats one of the guys who is always around, but then its some inactive member lol Now if you already posted your bday, then dont worry bout it. names i added were ones like tanc, demon_fox, drivintibnaked, auburnfan, whiplash, zoned, etc, etc...names that no one else has anything similar to and names that i know are still around and post. just lettin ya know lol

I asked a mod to update the list, but i also have names written down that i have NOT asked them to update yet. Ill have them update my new additions after they update the ones ive asked
Old 11-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Banned

i totally say we use kinkos, specially if we can get laminated front back, have a custom back, and only for 17$. laminating would be something that would be a GREAT idea though, cuz you know how calendars kinda fall apart 9-10 months thru the year, and kinda shreds thru the lil nail hole.. laminating would make the front and back alot more durable and the calendar would last ALOT longer.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:48 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Id kinda like to keep mine for use, and just becuase of the people here, the tibs, and lookin back on this later in life. It would be really neat to someday look back at this. and I say we deffinatly go with Kinkos. As much cuztomization as possible would make it all the more better. lol smile.gif
Old 11-09-2006, 03:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Please stop reporting edits to this thread. Just keep a running post of the dates.

REDZMAN - December 9th 1974
Lizgiggles - September 16th 1971

2007 ABQ BBQ - October 5th - 7th

2007 ABQ International Auto Show - April 20-22

Can't find any Nopi dates yet.