Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

2 Kills in 1

Old 07-25-2001 | 02:27 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S
Default 2 Kills in 1

This morning on my way to work, At a stoplight I'm lined up behind a Chevy Beretta GTU, next to the Beretta is a slightly modified Nissan Sentra SE-R. In 1/4 mile the road ends and turns into freeway, so there is no cross traffic, but the 2 lanes turn into one to get on the freeway.

The Sentra Revs on the Beretta, and the Beretta Revs back. The light goes green and the race is on! The Sentra gets the better launch, and takes off, I just ride the GTU's ass and wait for him to pass the sentra, assuming he would win. I was right, the GTU eventually catches up and passes the SE-R just as the onramp starts. As he moves over to get into the left lane in front of the SE-R, I fly past him.

now all three of us are on the freeway, and traffic will become a concern, so I hit the hazzards and slow down to freeway speeds (80 mph).

When I had to slow down to take my off ramp the GTU driver gave me a thumbs up. Never saw what happend to the SE-R driver.
Old 07-25-2001 | 02:47 AM

Vehicle: Custom Wagon

Way to go Random nice kill man.