Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

1 in 3 Americans Still Don't Believe In Evolution

Old 01-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Not believing there is a higher power does not mean I believe there isn't. As I said, you can't force me, or anyone else, to put something as a placeholder for nothing.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Look, I'm not going to sit here and define this over and over again. If you're on the fence about it you ARE NOT atheist. I shouldn't have to point this out, but the term is very simple "a-" a prefix meaning without "-theism" the subject being divinity. The atheist belief (key word) is that there is absolutely no divine power. If you want to say "I don't think there is but maybe," that's not atheism, that's agnosticism. Which by the way, is still a belief; going back to the initial argument.

The closest thing to not believing is complete apathy to the idea. Which is clearly not the case, as you've been arguing with me that that atheism (which again is a belief that no higher power exists) is not the belief that it is. The argument alone shows strong feelings one way... And what do you know, that's a freaking belief!!
Old 01-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

and off is a TV channel. A boring one, but might have the highest ratings (based on amount of time its on) if anyone tracked it. ??
Old 01-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Originally Posted by Tibbi
Look, I'm not going to sit here and define this over and over again. If you're on the fence about it you ARE NOT atheist.

Then I'm not an Atheist. I don't need to be part of a group. I believe I'm gonna wake up in the morning, go to work, come home, get paid twice a month and spend all of my money on bills. That's my whole belief system. As far as anything else, I couldn't give 2 sh*ts.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:26 PM

Vehicle: 1999/hyundai/tiburon

images-2.jpeg

images-2_1.jpg

images-1.jpeg