Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

ZEX nitrous question again

Old 05-20-2002 | 08:54 AM

Default ZEX nitrous question again

i am going to be installing zex nitrous on my 2001 tiburon and i just had a few questions for those of you that have installed it your self. 1st of all i was wondering where you mounted the nmu on it, picture would be sweet. on step 6 where under the hood is the fuel pressure regulator of the tibby and where do you connect the two hose on it, again picture would be sweet. if you can help me out here i would greatly appreciate it. thank you for your time
Old 05-20-2002 | 12:04 PM

This is your place to go buddy, tells u anything u wanna know with some pics http://webhome.idirect.com/~trini/car/zex.html
Old 05-21-2002 | 12:01 AM

On the left end of the fuel rail, you will find your fuel regulator. Notice the vacum line running from it to the intake mainfold. Remove that line and then using the new tubing,run a line from each existing port to the zex box, port on the intake mani goes to the port labeled intake, likewise the port on the fuel regulator goes to the fuel port on the box. ATTENTION!!! Make sure you clamp the lines very tight to there respective ports, under N20 power the line may come loose causing a lean sitation very quickly if you do not properly tighten the hoses. I never had this problem but still advice major care with the connections.
Old 05-22-2002 | 12:06 PM

does anyone have a pic of the fuel pressure regulator of the 2001 tiburon. i am not sure where it is on my car.thank you
Old 05-22-2002 | 12:47 PM

http://www.hmaservice.com/xml/graphics/v5/v5fl044a.gif