Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

why is nitrousconsidered cheating?

Old 08-26-2002, 05:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why is nitrousconsidered cheating?

why is it chepating...yes its not a 4000 dollar turbo but hey it works...i payed good money for my nitrous set up just like people do for their turbo thus it shouldnt be cheating if people beat me more power to then im not going to go cry they just have a better car then me and i congradulat them look under there hood and smile

and yes its power in a bottle but look at it this why my obblte isnt putting wear and tear on my engine just when i start it up i have to push a couple buttons to get it all ****ed up lo frankly i think whoever else uses nitrous is smart i mean i would love to put a trubo on my car but im 16 and cant afford it so i figured a direct port system is a good way to go then ill buy my clutch new pump piston and rings and spend a little over 1500 bucks... this is close to a turbo but hey ill be puttin out some serious ponies
Old 08-26-2002, 05:26 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

Hey man, no one said using NO2 was cheating.

In fact, a lot of people on the boards use the stuff and like it. Basically, do you like it? If so, then who gives a care what others think. As long as your happy then it's cool.
Old 08-26-2002, 05:27 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Moving to the engine forum... wink
Old 08-26-2002, 05:41 AM

hey you're also one of those guys who likes to go on and on and on with only using one sentence to write a whole damn book without ever stopping to think or breathe or use punctuation and no NO2 is not cheating in my books of 100 word long sentences
Old 08-26-2002, 05:48 AM

Maybe he entered a no nitro race.... rolleyes.gif
Old 08-26-2002, 06:10 AM
Red

Sir Moof:
hey you're also one of those guys who likes to go on and on and on with only using one sentence to write a whole damn book without ever stopping to think or breathe or use punctuation and no NO2 is not cheating in my books of 100 word long sentences
ROFL!

The only time ANYTHING is cheating is when you don't cough up what you've got. If someone asks if you're spraying, you say yes. If someone asks if you're boosting, you say yes. If you say "ehh, it's mostly stock" and then proceed to spray a 200HP shot and leave the person by 18 buslengths, then you cheated.

Otherwise, ya run what ya brung. Calling "cheat" because someone has more power than you is reserved for whiners and crybabes.
Old 08-26-2002, 06:21 AM

Vehicle: 00 Tib

Whats that quote we all love by the best movie ever cough cough it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or...yeah yeah anyways its not cheating like Red said as long as you dont lie about it you will be alright. To me if they say Nitrious is cheating then anything other then stock is cheating smile.gif
Old 08-26-2002, 07:17 AM

NNAAWWZZ? CHEATING?!!?!?!

rolleyes.gif

NAWZ IS LIFE MAN! tongue.gif
Old 08-26-2002, 07:31 AM

Some people spend a lot of money to squeeze every last bit of HP out of their engine. Some of them hate the fact that their friends strap a bottle of N20 in their stock ride and can beat them. rolleyes.gif
Old 08-26-2002, 09:28 AM

I wouldn't say it's Cheating, but I'd say it's somethin like a rip-off. I like it, I think it's cool, but I think I'd rather race someone that has mods that are "true", other than spray on... Know what I'm saying? I'm having a hard time typing out what I mean.

Something like... if you run 150 horses w/o NOS, give me that, not 250 horses AFTER NOS, because that's not really your system. Easier to understand? Oh well, NAWZ is cool, heh.