Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

VENOM NITROUS KIT

Old 05-22-2002, 06:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VENOM NITROUS KIT

just to make it official,... venom does make kits for our cars

they offer 2 kits

a basic,... kind of like zex and nos,... but it taps into the injectors (electronically) so no busted vaccum fuel lines here
It also comes with a air/fuel meter that will shut off the nitrous system if it senses a lean condition (no more fried plugs for me )

Im still not sure if they are planning to make the FAMOUS AND EXPENSIVE kit available for our cars
This one is completely computer programmed,... it is staged and there are NO NOZZLES
you control the *shot* by a computer program
So everytime you want to go faster,... you will have to program your kit to do so (software and cable provided)

The venom support and customer service rulez,... they even give you a SPECIALLIZED installation paper that tells you EXACTLY what wire to tap into,... color, location,.... ect

Hopefully this answers all of the questions from the emails that i have received

and yes,... my car is the first one to have it
Old 05-22-2002, 08:48 AM

What is the kit number jaws and how much does the kit cost? I wonder what this strange injection is you speak of? NX makes the best kits, all are fogger because of the shark nozzle, do you think the injection system is better than that?
Old 05-22-2002, 08:59 AM

Yeah you may think they rule .... but wait till you have to return a part for warranty or manufacturing defect ... Those that rule suddenly turn into a bunch of a$$es.

I have a customer that ordered a polished intake. The customer takes it out of the box and finds a scratch in plain as day sight. Venom appears to have slapped their sticker over the top of it, maybe trying to hide as much of it as possible. I called Venom to have this brand new, never opened part swapped out, but they refused. The basic attitude that I received was that my customer had to have tied the thing to his bumper and drove 50 miles with it dragging behind them.

They said to send it back, at my customer's cost, they will inspect it, and maybe send a replacement manifold. If not, the scratched manifold would be returned, again at the customer's cost.
Old 05-22-2002, 04:48 PM

ok,... the thing with the fogger nozzle is that when you go with shots over 75,... theres a good chance that the fuel thats released from the nozzle wont be dispersed to EACH cylender equally

This can cause one cylender to run rich while another runs lean,...
I do not recommend anything over a 75 shot on one of those suckers

As far as customer service,... they were kool ass hell with me. They even called me the next day to check how the install went. The guy gave complete answers to all my questions. They even let me check out their hooked up Ford Cobra.

I guess you just got a dick
Old 05-23-2002, 02:32 AM

Again jaws? How much was your kit man? What kit number is it?
Old 05-23-2002, 02:42 AM

i eally dont have a part number since mine was the first one

give them a call

Tell them your car info and they will be able to hook you up

I really cant say how much i got the kit for
Old 05-23-2002, 02:57 AM

haha understood, thanks.
Old 05-23-2002, 03:05 AM

good luck