Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

Noel's stealth Zex kit :)

Old 05-14-2002, 11:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noel's stealth Zex kit :)

Last Saturday Noel showed me his Zex kit.I will let him explain the pics when he can reply to this message.

I took a ride on the car and it is true the MF car makes 4 psi of positive pressure when he hits the Zex system.This a low budget set up so be carefull not to ofend others ingenuity.
Old 05-14-2002, 12:19 PM

Actually that was great. I can't really tell where the solenoids are!!! Maybe a closer examination will reveal them?

I luv what you did with the 'box'. It makes it seem like its not there at all. I did a similar thing. It makes it so much funnier when people question your N2O wink

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!
Old 05-15-2002, 02:22 AM

How do you turn it on when it is in the trunk? the remote control?
Old 05-15-2002, 11:49 AM

Hey Smiley, your bottle hide-bag is very original I like it, no I love it wink .

Ieathondas, if that question is for me, I only need to open the rear seat move up a little the box, open the bottle and that all. rolleyes.gif

For those that ask themselves about what is around my bottle, dont laught please that is a blanket heater connected to a power converter behind my seat.
I just saving money to buy the real ZEX heater.

If you hide your zex system, please dont tell anyone about a nitrous system in your car and if someone want to take a look to your engine tell him the same things that I say. The box is a computer (ECM) and the hose connected in the intake is a temp-sensor. That lie work very well for me wink .
Old 05-15-2002, 12:38 PM

so you can turn it on while you are driving?