Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

nitrous oxide

Old 07-08-2002, 06:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous oxide

quick question

Ive heard people say that hospital nitrous oxide is different from car nitrous oxide

Explain?
People have told me that automotive nitrous oxide is different from other nitrous oxides out there

My old chemistry knowledge tells me they suck donkey ballz and that nitrous oxide is nitrous oxide no matter what way you look at it
Old 07-08-2002, 06:53 AM

Yeah it is the same molecular structure but they 'denature' it, same as industrial grade ethanol. Basically they deliberately add a contaminant that will make you more sick than high wink

It's all legal, regulated under federal hazardous materials laws. I know you have to get a special permit to buy pure ethanol, the industrial grade (usually with a couple percent methanol to provide the vomiting & blindness) is readily available.
Old 07-08-2002, 06:53 AM

yeah i know what you mean. I wouls assume they are the same. N20.... ifless there is some odor or color like in natural gas (stove) possibly poison it for safety
Old 07-08-2002, 09:01 AM

Same stuff ... but they add a trace of sulfur to the automotive brand for the huffer crowd in the world. One good hit of an auto bottle should straighten them out.
Old 07-08-2002, 11:06 AM

Digital:
One good hit of an auto bottle should straighten them out.
LMAO