Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

How many use N20??

Old 08-12-2002, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sell Nitrous Express kits...

As for where to get your bottle re-filled -

NOS List of Refill Stations (Current)

sk8rpunkn8:
i was thinking about getting a kit for my accent. the only thing that is stopping me is i dont know where to get the bottle filled at. where do you guys get yours filled at?
Old 08-12-2002, 04:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No unless you have usually weak connecting rods, any engine can use an additional 50% increase in power. A progressive controller will allow you roughly double that.

Usually a 50hp increase cuts ET by .8 tenths to a full second, sometimes more. That usually depends on clutch condition and available traction. It also adds about 7-8mph to your 1/4 trap speed

Depending on what it's going on. Most stick cars run high to mid 14's on street tires, a little quicker on drag radials. While automatic cars usually pick up the most ET wise because automatics are usually lazy off the line. Most automatics I have seen that run 18's and 17's run mid to low 15's on a 50hp shot.

You'll also produce some sub 7 second 0-60 times, even with tire spin....

The stuff is a blast, easy to install and if you tune and use it correctly won't hurt anything.

Josh_Gates:
How fast is the accelleration when you use Zex nos? I've been debating on getting it. Do I need to upgrade anything in my engine to use Zex?