Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

www.boostedtiburon.com - Up and Running!

Old 11-30-2004, 05:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Which Kit Would Look Best? (BIG 56k'er Warning)

Looks good so far.
Old 11-30-2004, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Window leaking?

looks very nice.....hopefully sometime next year I'll be boosting my tib and can come join. :-)
Old 11-30-2004, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Funny but true

maybe I should lock this so RD tiburon will not have any competition? J/K! I can't wait to see how it looks when it is fully working
Old 12-01-2004, 07:05 AM

Default Re: Rally Accidents

Yeah hopefully this will take off for you, even though I aint turbo'd if you need any help with anything give me a holla and I'll give ya a hand with whatever I can.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:24 AM

Default Re: Steering Wheel Puller

Hey guys thanks for all the comments... I didn't mean to post this and get hopes up---I apologize for nothing working yet. I wanted to make everybody aware of the site to begin with, and this week I will get involved with finishing the rest of the areas of the site. I'm trying to make it as clean & quick as I can, and dynamic. I want to have a lot of information, and I want to get everything right the first time around, instead of having to swtich the site later.

Either way, keep your eyes peeled this week into next week as I work hard to finish as much as I can.

If you have any good 1st/2nd gen turbo tib pics, please send them to me at mail@boostedtiburon.com.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:09 PM

Default Re: McIntyre Tib what?

On the plus side, the home page looks very sick, very clean and easy to navigate. Keep it up.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: lsd

neat layout! very professional. maybe your website can get as sweet as those engines!
Old 12-20-2004, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Gosh darn SNOW

The site is now active, along with forums. Please come visit, and give me some feedback! There is still a lot of work to do---including adding a gallery, videos, DIYs..... etc.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:33 AM

Default Re: The Theta is here!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe)</div><div class='quotemain'>neat layout! very professional. maybe your website can get as sweet as those engines!</div>

The layout is professional...the GFX are not. tongue.gif

No offense...RD Tib's banner is professional. Ok...I'll stop being cocky....and an ass...for now. wink.gif
Old 12-21-2004, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Providence Meet

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticChill)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe)</div><div class='quotemain'>neat layout! very professional. maybe your website can get as sweet as those engines!</div>

The layout is professional...the GFX are not. tongue.gif

No offense...RD Tib's banner is professional. Ok...I'll stop being cocky....and an ass...for now. wink.gif</div>

The layout is nearly the same as rdtiburon.com.... It looks not to professional to me.. but ok.. Good idea though.

The one thing i do like about it is the color of the forum. My problem with this forum is that i found it very tacky to read, with the black and white, to high contrasts. It's really annoying for my eyes. Maybe Redz can do something about the colors? Maybe color style of kspec.rdtiburon.com?

Good luck with you new site.