Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

www.arkspeedracing.com - ARK PERFORMANCE

Old 11-19-2004, 11:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: couple intercooler questions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hamhead)</div><div class='quotemain'>New here... ahh well my first post will be vouching for ARK I've seen/heard the ARK Exhaust on the GKs, and it is fairly good quality. They have a good record on shipping and such as well tongue.gif Definitely no SR/TSR/etc.

I'm angry at myself for literally being agitated and getting a 2.5 inch press bent exhaust for $285.00 literally days before all this Mussa and ARK attention. I love the exhaust I have now though anyway smile.gif</div>

Thanks for the vote.

________________________________________ ARK ________________________

Sorry about my English skill... I'm FOB KOREA. But keep saying about us.. I can read & understanding all... lol

Thank u ~~
Old 11-20-2004, 12:21 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: BEST DAMN TIRES AROUND!!!!

i say... until proven otherwise... welcome to the site!
Old 11-20-2004, 09:46 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

welcome to the site anyway, I could've handled that better.

All I gotta say to you guys now though, is would I post that info if I didn't know what I was talking about? I hardly post at all anyway. You guys know I'm just here to make the community better.
Old 11-20-2004, 08:37 PM

Well... Let go back to thread ... 8)

Looks a like RD getting attention from vendors... lol
Old 11-20-2004, 08:47 PM

Default Re: www.arkspeedracing.com - ARK PERFORMANCE

i appreciate so much to those who are giving us a chance. we promise not to let this community down. plus, the more manufacturers, the more competition...better for all of you consumers smile.gif.

fairly good quality...grrr...i was hoping for very good quality lolz

we hope to develop the best quality stuff for you...especially since the rd tib was actually when i first became interested in hyundai smile.gif
Old 11-20-2004, 09:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: www.motorimpact.com Mussa

Bah, don't be picky with my choice of words tongue.gif Its high quality and its a hell of a lot better than any exhaust we have out now tongue.gif

ARK > KRD/SR/SSAutochrome/etc.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:02 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Pics of what I have been up to

^^^^

ECT?

WHO'S ECT???

evil.gif

wink.gif

ARKRACING, I know you represent a company, and I've been informed of the background now. I don't approve, but you still have rights to sell what you want.

BUT, representing a company will NOT get you by the rules here. 1 being DO NOT DOUBLE POST. You did it again on page 2. This is your 3rd warning.

I'm locking this post. Learn the rules, learn the ettiquite, and we will move on from there.

And one last thing, for everyone that is b****ing about cleanliness of these forums, if you don't like it and want clutter, go elsewhere. The rules are what they are, and we enforce them the same for everyone. Double posting is annoying, and shows that you are just too lazy to do things the right way.

ANyone here can talk their opinion about anything. The Nazi refrences are idiotic. There is NO one here, not even ME, that is anywhere near as hard as some of the other mentioned forums. There's no reason. We police from within, and the double posting and grammar checks are part of it.