Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Wiring help? Drivers side day time lights! n DASH

Old 09-30-2012, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Wiring help? Drivers side day time lights! n DASH

Ok so recently i hit a tree with my car, fixed it..but anyways when i hit it.. the wires for the turn signal came out of the plastic peice, anyways I couldnt get them back in so I just electrical taped them into the pins on the light bulb, Anyways. I must of crossed a wire or got them mixed up and now my dash and shifter lights dont work nor does my day time lights on the drivers side..I really don't know what to do. How bad is this? Is it fixable?
Old 09-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

. . . when I checked the fuse for the turn signal I found __________"

You left out a part of the story.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:02 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Thing is, my turn signal works but doesn't stay lit. Like for instance, if I would turn on my day time lights, the first notch on the clicker thing, only the passenger side tail light and turn signal lights up. but my front turn signal works if i use my blinker thing but it would stay lit. My rear turn signal is fine, but also when I have my day time lights or regular lights on it wont light up. IDK what to do. I checked the dash fuse which is also for some reason not lighting up and it was fine, did not check any other fuses but I will. I don't think its fuses i think something way worse.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:42 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Find a connector that's in better condition than yours in a junk yard and splice it in place being careful to match wire colors. This will at very least rule anything in the damaged part of the car.