Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Window Switch Idea

Old 04-11-2005, 02:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Apr 10 2005, 03:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've got them all mangs, but there is a problem.

1. I can't seem to get anyone to translate for me where the second harness for the sunroof relay goes.

2. For the door relays, I have to take off the passenger side interior of the door for a bit, and the wind has been NUTS for the past week here. If it's nice tomorrow, I'll give it another shot.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Yeah yeah, sure use the weather as a excuse, good thinking :unsure:

just kidding rolleyes.gif

better get that sh*t in your car man, make a DIY and make us happy
Old 04-11-2005, 10:28 AM

my windows dont even work anymore =(...i think i need to replace the motor. The weather is pretty hot over here in sunny california, and if someone farts, we gotta open the sunroof.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:39 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

wtf are you guys talking about?
i've done it..but the opposite way around.

underneath the switch there is an extra little bearing for the auto rolldown, all it does it make the switch stick for a period of time. and you also need the switch button piece.

i did it the opposite though, mine was sticky and i bought a new one, so neither of mine have the rolldown now because i swapped them. it'd be just as easy to go the other way around though.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:28 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
LOL

Nope.

Trust me man, if it was that easy, no one would buy these relay kits.

There is a relay in the drivers section allready.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:37 AM

yeah, so you can work backwards from stick to none, but you can't just work a none to a stick

did I say that right <_<

It's like having airco, sure you can turn it off, but when you wanna turn it on, you just press the button, I can install a button, but that won't give me airco yet