Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Window Switch Idea

Old 03-16-2005, 12:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah same prob. here

Got a RD2 though but I still have to ducktape my buttons down rolleyes.gif nasty in the summer

Probably because I've got a EU turby laugh.gif:

Is it possible to, when you can get them, a set to me (Netherlands, Europe). Maybe in a envelope saying it's a christmas present. (it almost could be wink1.gif )
Old 03-17-2005, 01:34 AM

The DEI 529T/530T window/sunroof roll up modules have the one touch auto up/down feature, and you can hit the opposite direction at any time to stop. Of course, you have to have an alarm.

That module also closes the windows/sunroof on arm if you want, as well as letting you vent the windows/sunroof however much you want via remote.

I'm sure it could be done with just relays, but I wouldn't want to mess with it. Without an alarm I would wait for the product Redz mentioned, sounds like that eliminates all the work.
Old 03-17-2005, 01:52 AM

No alarm system so the reason I wait my but off for Redzman rolleyes.gif
Old 03-25-2005, 05:44 AM

*kicks the thread*

Any update Redz ?

I want my auto switches, gonna be summer soon and I look like a noobie pimp holding my button like this laugh.gif
Old 03-26-2005, 12:23 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

bump !!!!

redz what the deal on these lets do a GB of like 15 or so on both the windows, and the MR
Old 03-26-2005, 11:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Deal is the instructions for the sunroof ones were in Hangul, and I don't know where this other wiring harness goes. As soon as I know, I'll install it. you only have to cut one wire for it, and crimp the ends of that to 2 other wires, which are pre-crimped.

The window relays will go in this coming weekend I hope.
Old 03-27-2005, 04:14 AM

They better laugh.gif:
Old 04-09-2005, 12:52 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Mar 27 2005, 06:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Deal is the instructions for the sunroof ones were in Hangul, and I don't know where this other wiring harness goes. As soon as I know, I'll install it. you only have to cut one wire for it, and crimp the ends of that to 2 other wires, which are pre-crimped.
The window relays will go in this coming weekend I hope.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

I don't wanna be a ass

But what the hell is up with the switches ? Did you get them already
Old 04-09-2005, 09:27 PM

I think he's been too busy whoring to get his post count up for the big "celebration." I remember somewhere reading a thread that they deduced one would have to resoldier the circuit board to enable both windows to the driver side's abilities... can't remember where it was. Any whoo one guy ended up doing it and was about to post a DIY that basically required a Radio Shack run and some elementairy soldering skills. Let me snoop a little and see if I can find it again. Although the Kspec product sounds like a real hum-dinger...

Here's a link that might apply: DIY w/ kit info

Another: Same as above, different company

They don't look to be too much special (first one looks homemade) and I would wait for Kspecs... but I hope they don't price the same...
Old 04-09-2005, 09:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I've got them all mangs, but there is a problem.

1. I can't seem to get anyone to translate for me where the second harness for the sunroof relay goes.

2. For the door relays, I have to take off the passenger side interior of the door for a bit, and the wind has been NUTS for the past week here. If it's nice tomorrow, I'll give it another shot.