Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Who Wants To Laugh At Dweet????

Old 04-26-2005, 03:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

so how long has it been sitting there (thinking it was out of comission?)

lol, nice Dmitry. gotta slip the muffler belt in subtly.... ninja.gif
Old 04-26-2005, 05:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Apr 26 2005, 09:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dweet, glad it's back up and running, how much did that fuze cost? Bet you wanna turbo it again eh?
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
i used the fuse from my blower lol...
i have 50000000 of those big fuses at my parents place..
speaking of turboing, my tib seemed like such a slug after driving the talon for two months..
i get my jollys from that.. oh and my bike.. im broke now because of it so no more mods for a very long time
Old 04-26-2005, 07:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah, don't feel too bad, we all do stupid things. I once had the window lock down on the Tib and didn't notice... so I went two months without the pass window working, tearing all the wiring and the window motor to pieces, trying to find the problem.

One day, I look at the window lock button, press it.. and shazzam, problem fixed.
Old 04-27-2005, 05:47 AM

lol thats pretty bad hamhead, but keep in mind i let my car sit about 3 months because of this lol
Old 04-27-2005, 05:56 AM

dont feel bad dweet i did the same exact thing...

Not really.... Idiot... laugh.gif jk
Old 04-27-2005, 06:11 AM

well.. I do recall once forgetting to tighten a sparkplug down all the way in my beetle and then having it forcfully ejected while driving. Had to remove the head to fix the threads.

On that same car I also neglected to tighten the distributer after tuning her up, causing it to turn and cause a misfire. While on the side of the highway, with one hand holding the decklid up and the other turning the distributer, I got in contact with the condensors. Being a damp day, I got 60,000 volts (but no amps!) in both hands. Made me jump and fall on my arse. This was the same car that my father and I installed the distributer gear 180 degrees out from stock, so the distributer was "backwards".
Old 04-27-2005, 09:40 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yea man, everyone makes stupid mistakes. The one I remember most (even though I didn't do it) was on a racecar that I helped with. After building the new motor, someone put a rag over the intake manifold. Someone installed the carb later. They tried starting it and it wouldnt go. Took it back appart... no one removed the rag. Nothing like rag pieces rapped around the valves .

Look at it this way, at least you didnt set your car on fire again ninja.gif