Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

What To Do Next

Old 07-25-2005, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

along with your brakes id say go for some ebc pads and stainless steel brake lines

also adjustible struts all the way around
Old 07-26-2005, 09:29 PM

Yeah, I'd say get better brakes, I've hada EBC's Greenstuffs for like 2 years now (I am at the last months of my 3rd pad set) and I love them, they do their job VERY WELL and they don't squeel, make any noise nor leave more brake dust than OEM pads.
I also got the rear Greenstuffs thanks to a dear friend hail.gif hail.gif hail.gif here at the forums and I am going to install them with my slotted rear discs (I already have them on the front).
You will need aftermarket rotors almost with any decent performance pad, OEM's warp due to heat, they are weak.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:59 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Why don't you get some LIGHTweightwheels and some lowering springs, that will improve performance (your losing a LOT of rotational/static weight by changing the wheels) and looks. fing02.gif