Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Weird Problem...

Old 12-04-2005, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (faithofadragon @ Dec 4 2005, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>go to a LOCAL parts store then
autozone has them for cheap your stores might have them</div>

No way to find hyundai parts here, especially for the coupe. I only found ONE oem rear wheel bearing and they will have to bring it from another city . I know that sucks !!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OzFxCoupe @ Dec 4 2005, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Because Cyprus is off the Greek coast, isn't it?</div>

Yeap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zoned019 @ Dec 4 2005, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hyundai bearings suck.
Get the NON-OEM part from your local auto parts store, or autozone, or wherever. Just don't get OEM again.</div>

I know, thats why I'm looking for an aftermarket, especially when is cheaper than the oem.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine @ Dec 5 2005, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>With shipping.. I would guesstimate about $120 USD.. perhaps cheaper.</div>

Thats a good price, if you take into consideration that here the oem costs 142 USD from the local hyundai dealer without even the installation.