Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Weapon R Secret Intake - What Do You Think?

Old 04-11-2005, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, it was a JOKE. lol.gif Look up the definition son. Memorize it. It will do you a world of good to understand that thing called HUMOR. Once you do, I'm sure you'll go far. rolleyes.gif

You need to lighten up. wink1.gif
Old 04-11-2005, 07:09 PM

I joke just as much as the next guy, and to be honest I probably would have laughed had it not been for all the other responses I received such as, " pay me so i can buy a bus ticket over there... make you an intake.. and kick you in the nuts ". I'm just trying to get some info. I don't know much about intakes, so I am asking. What happened to "There is no such thing as a stupid question" ?
Old 04-11-2005, 07:18 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

joke
n.

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal.
1. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
2. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

joking·ly adv.

Synonyms: joke, jest, witticism, quip, sally, crack, wisecrack, gag
These nouns refer to something that is said or done in order to evoke laughter or amusement. Joke especially denotes an amusing story with a punch line at the end: told jokes at the party. Jest suggests frolicsome humor: amusing jests that defused the tense situation. A witticism is a witty, usually cleverly phrased remark: a speech full of witticisms. A quip is a clever, pointed, often sarcastic remark: responded to the tough questions with quips. Sally denotes a sudden quick witticism: ended the debate with a brilliant sally. Crack and wisecrack refer less formally to flippant or sarcastic retorts: made a crack about my driving ability; punished for making wisecracks in class. Gag is principally applicable to a broadly comic remark or to comic by-play in a theatrical routine: one of the most memorable gags in the history of vaudeville.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:22 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

I'm partly to blame for that. I apologize. I haven't heard of Weapon R since..........I dunno, it's been a while. I just thought it was funny that they were still around that's all.

One thing to keep in mind when researching a product is the words they use. Look at them, they are rediculous. Look up Fusion in the dictionary, and then throw air in front of it. It's a neat way of saying your stuffing air in a small space. I'd also like to point out the fact that it looks like the air is swirling near the end there when they call it Air-Fusion.

I'm not trying to bust you or anything but look at the product with scrutiny, Turbo velocity stack is a misleading description, anything turbo means use of turbine. There is no such thing in this design.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:24 PM

Smart Ass

Slang (sometimes vulgar).
a wise guy; know-it-all. Also, smart-ass"

Smart-ass

Pronunciation: (smärt'as"), [key] Slang (sometimes vulgar).

—adj.
Also, smart-assed",smart assed". Characteristic of a smart ass or wise guy.

smile.gif
Old 04-11-2005, 07:25 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

haha smile.gif
Old 04-11-2005, 07:25 PM

Thank you Silvertibbs. That was greatly appreciated. Exactly what I was looking for.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:38 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650

My CAI
Here's the CAI I made. This style is safe for autos as it doesn't go near the trans.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Unkay.

You kids done?

Fact is, a search on the site would find the best intakes. You'll never find the Weapon R listed because it's the worst POS ever made.

Ever.

Fact.

Locked.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:06 PM

sheesh.. I go away from my computer for a couple of hours and pandamonium breaks out.