Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Wdymtw: 9-20-2008

Old 09-23-2008, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I'm on a tight budget so...

I work as a buyer for a local specialty retailer (skateboard shop) and one of the products I buy is hardware packets to put skateboards together from Lucky Hardware. Well with our latest order we recieved window decals that read "Get Lucky Here - Authorized Dealer" on a Green Clover Leaf. So I cut off the Authorized Dealer and now I've got a clover leaf shaped window decal that reads "Get Lucky Here" on the lower portion of my back window. It's funnier when you see the car I'm driving.. Haha.

Yea. That was my mod for the weekend gentlemen..
Old 09-23-2008, 11:55 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^ Pics!!

I'll try to do a writeup of the Compact Divisions P&P job. Not today, but hopefully soon.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:16 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Ok, I had to work this past weekend, so all I really did was wash the car and re 'install' my PS2 so I could play Jaws in the car.....

The previous weekend I got the Redline Tuning Hood Lift kit and the Killerglass....oh, and my Team Cupcake sticker.