Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Tuscani Badges?

Old 09-06-2009, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys im still very new here and i promise i searched this before i posted, but please try as hard as you can not to flame me. I had a quick question. I have an rd2 and i wanted to put tuscani badges on it. I know a lot of people dont like this but im doing it because of the T. My names terence so i thought it would be cool to put those on. Will a tuscani badge fit the front spot? Its kind of oval shaped, and im not exactly sure if its going to fit. IF any of you guys would know or happened to have a picture i would appreciate if you can let me know. Thanks alot guys, sorry if im a noob.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

You have a Tiburon, not a Tuscani. Putting that on your car, T or not, is beyond wrong. Why not label it as a Turbulence instead? GK's don't swap to the Tuscani emblems for the T, it's because in Korea it is the TUSCANI. The 2000 and 2001 in Korea was the Turbulence, and that emblem looks a HELL of a lot better than that retarded capital T.

Thank god that no, it won't fit the front H oval spot at all on our cars. Nowhere near the same size or shape.

If you really want a T on the car, get a T decal for your windows from any of the hundreds of websites that sell vinyl, or find a T emblem from another emblem that you like and break it off and apply it.

I mean if it's all about the T, and you want something that fits, then why not a Toyota emblem?
Old 09-06-2009, 05:30 PM

Thanks for the good advice.
Do you have any specific sites you would recommend for vinyls?
Im mainly looking for a cheap and tasteful way to make my tibby unique. Thanks
Old 09-06-2009, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Do some looking around, you'll see a ton of tasteful, and non tasteful ways, for you to make your car unique.

Try www.houseofgrafx.com
Old 09-06-2009, 10:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

if you want a "customized" T emblem, there is a guy on newtiburon.com that does them. i am pretty sure he could scrape the tuscani lettering out of the emblem and apply some CF or something like that. i dont know the guy's name but i do know that Ready2play's and Midnitewolf's car both have them on NT and the guy that makes them has talked to each of them about the emblems in their garage posts.

that should narrow it down quite a bit for you if you want to go that route.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:26 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

how about saving the money and putting it towards a real mod

just a suggestion
Old 09-07-2009, 09:42 AM

Thanks red.
Ill also look for the customized ones too, sounds cool thanks.
1. Because the badges i bought were $10 on ebay. 2. Im 16 years old and still paying off the car, if you read my previous posts. 3. The car is bascially transportation to school, job, and the gym...i dont need to be flying, getting there. want me to keep going on? Thanks anyway
Old 09-07-2009, 01:09 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I'm not big on rebadging. However I think debadging looks nice and clean. Try just removeing the tiburon and dealer tags and see what you think. That with some tint might be all you need for now.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:33 PM

yeah, im also not looking to have the hyundai flying h on my car. I think taking that off would be mysterious and have people asking what my car is, because not many people where im from know about them.