Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Tib = Suck

Old 08-15-2004, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: A few new engine shots after paint

I turn on my A/C, Lose All Power. These cars officially suck

not to mention my header makes noise when i give it a little gas, and it gets louder with A/C on.

Hyundai = Never Again.
Old 08-15-2004, 04:58 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650
Default Re: Help with rims

You might have a prob with it dude, b/c you shouldn't loose that much
Old 08-15-2004, 05:07 PM

Default Re: Chrome Outside Door Handles

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clean2k1shark)</div><div class='quotemain'>I turn on my A/C, Lose All Power. These cars officially suck

not to mention my header makes noise when i give it a little gas, and it gets louder with A/C on.

Hyundai = Never Again.</div>

Do you actually think that only happens with hyundai?
Old 08-15-2004, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Chrome Outside Door Handles

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (x7xstring)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clean2k1shark)</div><div class='quotemain'>I turn on my A/C, Lose All Power. These cars officially suck

Hyundai = Never Again.</div>

Do you actually think that only happens with hyundai?</div>

No, but it doesn't happen with my buds Spec-V, my girls SE-R(2003), my friends 1992 Honda Accord, my moms Trailblazer, my dad's 93 Jeep, my friends Impala, my friends VW GTI... should I go on?
Old 08-15-2004, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Tib = Suck

Hasn't happend with my tib or my moms tib or my dads xg. this sounds like a personal problem to me. smile.gif
Old 08-15-2004, 05:38 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Default Re: **ANGER..stupid car**

Doesn't happen with my Tib. It didn't even happen before I put any mods on it. Sounds to me like you got something wrong. Have you taken it into a shop. Maybe your AC Condenser is seizing or something.
Old 08-15-2004, 05:43 PM

Default Re: FS: 15 inch rims not stock

What Year Is It? I Think They Make Great Cars Just Not High Class Cars...
Old 08-15-2004, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Something Wrong with My Car

My tib has the normal draw of power w/ the AC on.. All cars have it.. Some more than others.. I know my friends nissan's sentra hurts more than our cars w/ the ac on.. I agree above, maybe you have a problem ;/ And if your header is making noise, something isnt done right or your header is old.. Headers dont have a long life like manifolds ;/ Header noise isnt uncommon in older (3+ year) headers..
Old 08-15-2004, 09:29 PM

Default Re: Interior Paint Ideas

the header is a year old

ss autochrome

and it's always made the noise

and the a/c has always robbed power
Old 08-15-2004, 10:03 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: 00 tibby's tib

1) did you buy it new? if you did you need to take car of it. don't race with it. don't get in accidents

2) if you bought it used, the owner before it didn't take car of it and your luck has run out. it might have been in an accident before you.

3) most new hyundais have electrical problems and nothing major. every car has its problems.

4) not every model of a car is good. you can't expect 100% of the models to be exactly the same.

5) the area and location you live in might affect your car's reliability.

6) you might not have gotten your car checked up. you can't expect nothing to go wrong the entire time you own your car if you don't check it up. do some engine flushes. perhaps your friends take better care of their cars preventing them from having problems.

7) get these problems repaired and you might not see the dawn of them again! it's not like if you fix them once they're going to break again.

8) if one of your mechanics is a f*ck up who did something wrong purposly or not, do you blame it on the mechanic? or do you blame it on hyundai and say you'll never get hyundais again?

my tiburon hasn't ever given me ANY problems (knock on wood) besides light bulb failiures. i've raced and beaten numerous civics and eclipses. i take car of it. check on it. i'm not racing currently because i need my car. the 1997 has 94,000 miles on it and it drives like new. (it's turned to idle only because i drive far to work) i never had to take it to the shop from the time i bought the car. should i keep going?

clean2k1shark, why don't you give tibs a chance and sell it and buy a better tib? perhaps you'll have the same luck as me. speaking of luck, good luck with your next car. i'm sure every other car will never ever give you any problems whatsoever because last time i recall the only cars stranded on the side of the road were hyundais.