Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Sunroof

Old 07-13-2007, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon Fx

I'd be interested avblueshark, did ya say it was a glass one?
Old 07-13-2007, 10:24 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ I measured my brother's 95 Integra's sunroof and it was pretty darn close to the size of ours. I bet you could make it work with a bit beefier weather stripping.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RedShark_TiBuRoN @ Jul 12 2007, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^^^ They dont even make those for our cars, do they? I would think it'd look ugly.</div>
They just make them. You can put them on any car as long as it covers the sunroof and has a place to mount. They're just like the "vents" you can buy at Pep Boys.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majikTib @ Jul 13 2007, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>RedShark - been there dozens of times... usually when I remove/mess with my head unit. If there's loose wiring back there or it gets exposed, it blows that fuse. I think it's #10? Easy find and fix.</div> There should not be any loose wiring back there. That's just plain wrong.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RedShark_TiBuRoN @ Jul 13 2007, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, this is like the 5th time it's happened to me. lol</div>
Dude, the first time It happened, you should have broken out the electrical tape and started taping up loose wires.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gophins349 @ Jul 12 2007, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>what happened to their cars? i dont understand that if some of our cars come with them how car it damage the structure?</div>

Perfect example of what everyone is talking about....

I'm assuming that the models that came with the sunroofs as an option had some sort of reinforcement. Where as an aftermarket would not.