Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.
View Poll Results: Do you have a sponsor?
Yes
6.25%
No
68.75%
I have Multiple Sponsors
9.38%
No, stay away from sponsors, bad!
15.63%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Sponsorship Deals

Old 05-03-2005, 11:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ever tried spell check?

Also, letter is very poorly written. Sounds like a 16 year old ricer kid wrote it.

You should have included more information about yourself and your car; as well as places/meets that you attend.

How old are you Kit?
Old 05-03-2005, 11:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

LMAO

He's 16.

And a ricer.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:39 PM

haha! That explains everything!

keep trying Kit!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Oh, and the fact that your car is stock.</div>
^
Owned!
Old 05-04-2005, 07:14 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shark2 @ May 3 2005, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What kind of stuff would you even get from Yokohama? More decals and more tires?

Kit, try hard to last till Friday
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Idk but free tires are good enough for me. Maybe the Yokohama Adven AO48 or the AO32R Link to the tires The current tires i have the YK420's fall under high performance right now and im wanting to upgrade to thier ultra high performance, the profesional race type wheels.

Ill do my best to stay good man, tnx for teh support.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai @ May 4 2005, 12:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>BTW, do you even have Yokohama tires?

here do some reading:
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.com/noncgi/u...t=000471#000002
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.com/cgi-bin/...c;f=15;t=000130
Yes i do have Yokohama tires and they are the only tires i ever bought for the Tib. Probably my first and best mod ever. TNX for the links btw.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Double_A @ May 4 2005, 12:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well a buddy of mine has an audio sponsership for his Scion XB. He must have a sticker on the car at all times, but he is not required to go to shows.

With his deal he gets anything made by MA Audio for half price. So he gets some good deals for just putting a sticker on his car.

Also, i dont think this is really a stupid poll. I think a lot of people would like to learn more about tips a tricks to getting good sponsors.
<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:red">THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!!!</span></span> Thats the kinda sponsorship i want, a sticker and your done. For shows i can get extra bonus's or something like that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ May 4 2005, 12:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Between your spelling and the "you guyz" stuff, I don't see it happening.

Oh, and the fact that your car is stock.
Im planning on sending them a whole 10x14 envelope full of information and letter and pics if this dosent work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OdessitPashka @ May 4 2005, 12:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>haha! That explains everything!

keep trying Kit!

I am
Old 05-04-2005, 07:40 AM

If you can get the sponsorship, all the more power to you Kit. Just do not hold your breath. I am rather certain that their are a LOT more modified cars out there also looking for those same sponsorship dollars. Who know though, you might get lucky.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:40 PM

The rear banner probably helps, i know who i want a sponsorship from soo i can at least concentrate my power there. Tnx alot for your posotive support Mad, always there for me with that arnt you heh. Tnx.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:59 PM

well looks like i have to put my 0.02 in to it first of all REDZ if u have a prob with KIT take sum where else u adding to the fire doesnt help, and yes im on this everyday just about and see the stupid stuff he posts, look if its dumb dont respond , there is no need to bash on some that cant spell, if he is 16 how else would u think he would act for 1. also and the poll ur adding a point to him for making a poll that just dumb if u wanna make a poll to see what everyone else thinks thats fine, maybe when he post stupid stuff just says thats stupid and lock it or even take away post points much easier than being a ass about it
Old 05-04-2005, 08:10 PM

Hey man tnx alot for the 2 cents; its not worth defending me though, dont fight "god" cuz you wont win. I thought my poll was completly apropriate considering my search for a sponsorship. Hyundaicraze tnx for your support but dont risk your ass for me, im a lost cause and have no chances anyway. I might as well take it and just not fight it anymore.

Now back to the subject on hand; i think the best example of what i want is when i said:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>QUOTE(Double_A @ May 4 2005, 12:16 AM)
Well a buddy of mine has an audio sponsership for his Scion XB. He must have a sticker on the car at all times, but he is not required to go to shows.

With his deal he gets anything made by MA Audio for half price. So he gets some good deals for just putting a sticker on his car.

Also, i dont think this is really a stupid poll. I think a lot of people would like to learn more about tips a tricks to getting good sponsors.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!!! Thats the kinda sponsorship i want, a sticker and your done. For shows i can get extra bonus's or something like that</div>.</div>

I hope Yokohama will be able to offer me something like that. What if they reject me? what do you guys propose i do. I think id probably resend a package in the USPS mail and see what they say to that.
Old 05-04-2005, 08:13 PM

Well if you do that^^ try to use better grammar and spelling wink1.gif ...at least SEEMING to be professional about some things can go a long way...
Old 05-04-2005, 08:21 PM

well maybe im not defending you jsut im tried of seeing anyone posting and they get bashed on im tired of it , thats why i dont post on here much, i know more than most on this site , but i will be the first to tell u that i dont know everyhting, most people here are scared to get dirty oh and KIT dont worry about me putting my ass on the line it wont happen