Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Spark Plugs

Old 12-14-2004, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: what type of wing?

I might buy a set of Iridium just see if I get a differance in butt dyno or gas milage. The plantinums are plated at least from what I was told if it was pure platinum they would cost a shit load. Doesn't Copper have a higher melting point than platinum?
Old 12-15-2004, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Shifting into 2nd...

I even heard about the "Silver" Spark Plugs... A lot of people is talking that this spark pugs have better mileage and power because its conductivity... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I tried the Bosh Super 4 and the Bosch Platinum+4 and both have better miles x gallon... and you feel the difference in power, because the good burning of the fuel in the engine
Old 12-15-2004, 04:34 PM

Default 97-99 tiburon new body kit sponsorship

I used to run Bosch Silvers on my BMW. I remember hearing somewhere that silver is a better conductor of electricty than copper..I may be wrong but this sticks in my head for some reason.
Old 12-17-2004, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Custom Plexiglass Spare Tire-well cover

I used silvers they were nice but they dont like it when you run rich.... Needless to say this was during the time I had my high flow fuel pump but the stock regulator lol.gif ..... They were good while they lasted tho. I still dont think they were as good as the Iridium ones that I have now tho.