Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

size for the lines?!

Old 08-25-2004, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: white smoke

Hey.... i just want to know what everyone think about the size of the return oil line, the feed oil line, and the same for water?.... what are the perfect size to put these lines in a turbo system?!....

ithe long of the lines matter?!.. or it ok any long?

thanks
Old 08-25-2004, 07:32 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Turbo
Default Re: Rough Ride When Braking

? I would think the thickness of the oil lines has to be the same as the input the turbo has, I'm going by logic here, and from what i've read its more important were you tap the oil than the thickness of the lines, now if you're asking what gauge of thicknes you have to get is another matter. I was wondering, what does the water line have to do with the turbo? from what i've read on HP the only modification to the cooling system would be getting flatter fans, or replacing the radiator (which I see not everybody does) are you buying a turbo kit or building your own? what kind of turbo are you going to install, what mods are you going to put in the engine, all this info would help ppl that know more than me to help you in your predicament. hey man and if you got any q's msg me via MSN i'm online most of the time... ccuervo79@hotmail.com
Old 08-25-2004, 08:49 PM

Default Re: car audio CRAP!!!!

ok thanks ..... i will put you as my contact....

I want to install a turbo, but first I want to know evrything before the buy.... because you know that a turbo its not just like that....I heard about the turbo , a lot of people say that the size or thinckness of the lines are very important ´cause the turbo has to retunr the oil that pass in the turbo.....

That people say that if the thinckness of the retunr oil line to the enegie is too small you will have troubles..... that´s why my question....

and about the water line... there are turbo that needs oil to lubricate in water line to cool down.... there are other turbo that only needs the oil line... so I dont know the difference but, i want t oil/water turbo if I going to buy one....lol-

thanks..
Old 08-26-2004, 12:04 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Turbo
Default Re: Speeblind, RD1 "The Old Image"

Remember that the more conections you've got the more potential problems lie in the matter, I would recomend a just oil cooled turbo, but heck i've only read about this stuff, don't got experience in practice. I would think that the same thickness of the connectror that is in the turbo would be enough. What r you thinking of going? i'm thinking of going turbo too, check out the speed factor section, the kit and specialy the equal length manifold looks very interesting, even if you're buying everyting peice by peice....