Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Signal Light Wiring Help

Old 08-10-2009, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

Hey guys. Good news. Finally got my car running again (will post a full post with the process with pics soon), and I have run into a slight minor problem but is stopping me from driving again.

The signal light connectors I believe are the orange ones and my problem is they way I put my wires back, they dont reach my signal lights. The orange connectors seem to be at the bottom of my rad support coming underneath the car. But that does not reach my signal lights. The large set of wires where everything branches off of appears to be in the right location however attaching to the bottom of the rad support. Everything else lines up right so im not sure where the error is.

Now I just rebuilt everything from my engine forward if anyone knows what happened to my car so I dont doubt that I probably just arranged the wires a bit differently than I should have but im just looking for the right way. Im at work right now but I can upload a few pictures later if needed.

Bump? Come on guys. I need this done today. Im trying to figure it out right now. Chances are, all I would need is an up close picture even just of the path the wire takes to the signal light.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm going to go out to my car in a few minutes if no one else has posted I'll see if I can snap some quick pics.

I couldn't take a clean picture but it seems like my wires go out the hole by the washer tank, then go down and behind the radiator support. Is this the wire you are talking about? Sorry I couldn't get pics!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:51 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

Hmm. I actually answered my own question after 3 hours of hard work.

Korea sent me the wrong signal lights.

The connectors on the new signal lights fit the connectors for the fog lights for some reason. After 3 hours of changing the main line of wires around the radiator, I went out and hunted down my old signal lights and found that the connectors were different. You can imagine how pissed I was after 3 hours of work it was the simplest thing and it wasnt my fault even.

So that was that day wasted. Now I gotta reverse the whole progress tomorrow.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Damn that sucks man.