Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Shaved Handles/no Inspection

Old 04-06-2007, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the smallest handles that I've seen/liked are the Miata handles... old style. One finger pull... but I've only seen them in chrome. can't seem to find a good pic on google. sad.gif
Old 04-06-2007, 10:21 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (optimoprime @ Apr 4 2007, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>true but i bet if u get caught there with aftermarket exhaust or bottles or things of that nature the police wouldnt be to happy and i bet you would get a good size fine or they might take the whole car.</div>

Actualy, Montana is a really leanient state. My record with cops as far as being pulled over in Montana is:

riding on the hood of a car when i was 16 (community service)
75 in a 55 (warning)
95 in a 75 ($50 ticket)
55 in a 35. ($50 ticket)

I learned to drive when we didn't have any speed limits in Montana, but they changed that and started dishing them out at 20 over the limit.
My brother has a Type R Integra with I/H/E/ no front license plate (required in Montana) and dosn't have a problem. They are really just lenient in Montana.