Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Radiator question/help..

Old 08-29-2004, 06:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: THE RETURN OF THE NFL!!!!

Does anyone know of a radiator from any make/model that will fit (w/o major complications) in a 01 Tib.?? I can't find a Tibby radiator without having to sell a kidney to afford it. Any help or suggestions would be Greatly appreciated.!!
Old 08-29-2004, 06:46 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon
Default Veilside Hood & Wing

Hmm... I seem to remember someone from HP.com trying to run a GB on some a while ago... maybe he/she can get one for you now. I don't remember how that GB went though. My comp is not loading HP.com for some reason but try going there and doing a search.

http://www.hyundaiperformance.com
Old 08-29-2004, 08:41 AM

Default Re: 1998 tiburon factory parts

I beleive somebody said that the Evo8 radiator will fit.. but I doubt that is much cheaper than the Tibby one...

Exactly what is the Defination of "Selling a Kidney"? A couple of hundred is what I would expect to pay for most radiators... unless you car is a limited production, mid engined, Italian Antique... then you might want to spend $900 IF you can find one...
Old 08-29-2004, 02:36 PM

Default Re: denting/bending header??

Yea, a couple of hundred is way more than I can pay right now. Someone hit my car and busted the radiator among other things. Therefore, I havent had a ride in 3 weeks. I have so many other things that I have to buy for the car, immediately, that I'm having to cut every cost possible.
I was hoping that I could use a radiator (atleast for a couple of weeks) from another car that I can actually find at a wrecking yard, etc. I wouldnt care how it looks or anything, as long as its functional. Any ideas, I'm desperate oops.gif
Old 08-29-2004, 03:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Fosgate Amp

Call around for an Elantra Radiator.
Old 08-29-2004, 03:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Cigarette Lighter not working.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WD1V

first two on here...

http://search.ebay.com/elantra-radiator_W0...QQsosortorderZ1
Old 08-30-2004, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Crappy MPG on Tiburon

Yea, I've asked everyone that I have spoken with if they have a radiator for a tiburon or elantra (I assumed they are the same) but, no luck.
I has hoping that I could find one from a more common car for $50 or less that would work temporarily. Any idea what cars have a radiator close to the same size as the tibs?
Old 08-30-2004, 08:51 PM

Default Re: Exhaust question for FI engine

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine)</div><div class='quotemain'>I beleive somebody said that the Evo8 radiator will fit.. but I doubt that is much cheaper than the Tibby one...</div>
that was me smile.gif

it wil fit but not perfectly. but it will perform ALOT better, but yes it will be more expensive