Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Rad Fans For A '00 Saab 95

Old 12-02-2006, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon SE

well not sure if it should go here or under 'other cars' since it deals with fans and not just chitchat about the car

couple days ago my moms saab started overheating again and turns out that a small coolant hose is busted, about 16 bucks for the part but the mechanic said he cant find it anywhere in north america and itll take a couple weeks to order it in from europe, he temp. fixed it with other means for now

the rad. fans also have to be replaced and he said that would cost about 1000 for oem and put another one in there for now from different car (sorta makeshift, since my mom needs her car) till we figure out what where going to do with it

now that got me thinking, 1000 bucks (not through dealer, old family mechanic) to replace oem fans, would any of the FAL fans work in this case? cause pretty sure there quite abit better then oem and cheaper too in this case

i personally have no clue where to start on this so im just sorta throwing this out hoping to get some ideas back

thanks for any suggestions
Old 12-02-2006, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

There should be a FAL that fits. They have so many different sizes. Do you have the measurements from the car?