Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Problems Trying To Get New Radio/tv To Work

Old 01-25-2008, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

alright i just bought this radio from rd2tib, got it today. he told me that its wired a little wrong and doesnt shut off when car does, well the monitor half doesnt the radio part does because it wont turn on. theres a little red light behind the face plate to make sure its on right, its real loose and hard to get one right but even when i get it on right it wont turn on. the monitor looked real good i opened it twice and closed it twices and now it wont opne. the button goes allt he way in? its a push in pull out thing so it doesnt need juice, so IDK but im knda pissed off. ive sent him emails waiting for a responce anyone know anything? thanks

Old 01-25-2008, 01:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Old 01-25-2008, 06:59 PM

Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

thanks man, i still cant get it for some reason though, im going to spend some time on sat. and redo all of the wiring on it, would be nice if a certian SOMEONE who i bought it from could respond to my emails and tell my why the screen wont come out and why the radio dont turn on? will have more news tommarow night